Carnage

Hello!! How's everyone day?

Hope it's going well 💜💜

On a side not should I do a QnA? I was wondering about it late last night so I just decided to drop a little footnote here. If so send some questions in! It could be on the characters or myself or both if y'all want.

Okay now that I've talked enough on with the chapter...

3rd Person

Chisaki was crying silently as multiple of the Got7 boys rushed over to the squirrel, temporarily leaving the others to handle the mass mob of wretched men in the corner. Nahee could feel Taehyung relax underneath her and she soon followed allowing her head to gently rest on his shoulder. She was nervous about the movement and position she was in but soon shook the thought away trying her best to remember,

This was not the trainer,

She was safe.

The small doe was broken out of her little trance as she felt Taehyung begin to advance towards the rest of her mates who by now have seen the doe and are anxiously waiting her arrival closer to them.

One large cat in particular could wait any longer as he rushed forward swiping the small girl from the tigers grasp. Taehyung has to restrain himself from his attacking Hyung with his initial confusion of who took his mate. However he soon relax once he saw who it was.

"Princess-" The panther gasped. The small doe let out a small purr like sound before quickly stopping herself on instinct but the cat didn't notice as he was too busy rubbing his head and ears into her neck, face and practically anywhere he could reach. It surprised her when she felt the wet sensation of tears coming from the older male.

Nahee had grasped onto him harder once she realized the situation and began gently caressing his jet black ears in comfort.

By now the others where extremely jealous but couldn't move due to the factor of watching the prisoners they had chosen for their wicked plan.

Upon hearing a giggle and some cooing noises Nahee gingerly looked over Yoongi's shoulder, her eyes meeting the battered Chisaki surrounded by her own 7 mates. Nahee smiled at the sight when Jackson scooped the girl up swinging her around before Yugyeom quickly snatched her away from the hyperactive hybrid, but keeping the squirrel in his grasp.

Nahee personally didn't know the hybrids or their breeds but she knew Chi would be in good hands.

Before she knew it she heard a whistle and immediately squirmed in the panthers arms as he looked at her in question. Once figuring out that it was Namjoon calling the boys over she tried her best to relax but found it hard since all her boys wanted to do was bolt to whoever made the sound and fall at their feet.

She knew this would be a problem later but chose to let herself be handed back to Tae with a small grunt from Yoongi about 'keeping her safe'.

Upon looking to Nahee's left she found Chisaki too was being carried by one of her hybrid mates next to Tae. They where further away from them but it didn't stop the two prey hybrids from locking eyes, Chisaki giving a wink and breaking into a million watt smile.

However upon hearing a loud snarl Nahee's eyes snapped over to the group of almost unrecognizable hybrids. She knew they where her mates, but the state Of rage and fury that was written on their faces caused her to do a double take.

Since the small doe was still being carried so her back wasn't touched and her lags wrapped around Taehyung, Nahee could look behind at the actions unfolding.

Almost like a switch she watched as her boys switched to their pure animal sides and begin their torturous plan. Nahee noticed Taehyung sped up once the bloodcurdling screams erupted. The small doe watched without emotion as limbs flew and blood painted the cages and walls. Her boys where in a rampage and where making up for what they couldn't save her from.

Even the other group that Nahee didn't know where going at the worker's necks.

Yet the small doe sadly felt a ping of satisfaction in her body at the fact that her tour enters where gone.

And they weren't ever coming back.

Breaking her eyes away from the grousing sight she looks over towards the quivering Chisaki who refused to watch the massacre. Soon enough Nahee couldn't either as they exited the compound walking straight towards a ambulance that was treating hybrids left and right. That didn't stop Taehyung though, no, he went right to the front and pushed his small mate into the faces of the nurses and doctors who needed to make her better and not hurt.

It was quite an innocent gesture and the nurse told the boy to gently sit her down on the back of the ambulance so she can see how bad the already scary wounds were. Taehyung made sure to watch every move the bunny nurse made and it honestly made the poor nurse's job and anxiety ridiculously high. She prayed that the small doe didn't jump since she knew it would truly be the end of her if the tiger felt like the small girl was in more pain because of her.

Low and behold when the small girl jumped due to the stinging of the alcohol trying to clean her wounds, the tiger quickly pulled the bunny back.

"Sir, it's bad enough that she might need stitches. Let me at least clean her wounds so I can see actually how bad her back is. The dried blood is covering it all." She explained in a small huff trying her best to get it across that she needed to do this.

Taehyung nodded and slowly backed off a little bit keeping his small girl in sight.

With the final few swipes of the cleaning cream, the bunny nurse's eyes widened.

By now the small doe had silent tears streaming down her cheeks as she just watched the tiger for comfort, who gave a small smile before looking at the startled bunny.

"We need to get her to the hospital and fix this now." Quickly rushing off more people came and packed everything up for the ambulance she was on and hurried Tae and the doe inside the back. The small doe looked around surveying the inside the vehicle whilst trying to keep some tears still in her eyes.

The tiger slight scanned her back as it indeed looked worse then when he saw it when he first got to her. There was a medium sized white spot on the upper right shoulder where with the second glance he realized.

That was her bone.

They hit her rock bottom.

Tae soon regretted not being one of the boys who repacked havoc on the devils in that god forsaken place.