Worrying Words

Hey guys! Thank you sm for the views and the votes! If you want to comment recommendations or even possible little snippets of fluff to put in as extras be my guest! I love seeing what people interpreted in my stories or a cute one shot that would go in as an extra...

Thanks again and enjoy!

Nahee POV

Turns out the 'present' that Jungkook told me about was just that we all went to be together and slept through the night. I couldn't help but feel as if he covered it up since Jin and Namjoon didn't get home till extremely late that night.

I decided to pay it no mind and continue on unless they brought it up again.

By the next couples mornings it had been pretty tame and normal. Living by a schedule turned out to be pretty fun due to The ever changing routines of boys coming in and out of the apartment. However we did fall into habit of just being lazy on the couch in each other's arms. Unlike today though, today we decided to play an intense battle of Uno.

"Hyung you cheater!" Kookie yells.

"That's rich coming from the Cheetah." Jimin rebuted. I laughed at the two while Hobi looked at my cards. We decided to be an unspoken allience, targeting the rest.

"Hobi Hyung I can't believe I just saw you cheating off of our Doe!" Taehyung yells.

"I was not!" He defends with a wink to me. As they four of them accuse each other of cheating, I sat in Namjoon's lap with him helping me. Jin watched us with curious eyes as he laughed along with the boy's tactics.

While we all goof off, the door bell rings and I don't even hesitate before jumping up and making my way over. A couple more steps and I reach for the door handle in front of my smiling at the continued yelling behind me. Knowing them, they haven't even heard the doorbell ring.

I open the door slightly peeking my head out to see the person standing behind it.

He was human and looked weird to me.

His eyes seemed to light up upon seeing my frame staring back.

"Can-Can I help you?" I stutter. His eyes seem to only glow more as he watched me struggle slightly.

"I can't believe I found you this easily." He mumbled probably to himself. I slowly inched my way back slightly covering myself more with the door, silently cursing that I didn't put the chain lock on before opening the door. I worriedly looked the man head to toe before coming to a realization.

I recognized him.

I slightly whimpered as the man continued to stare at me.

"You are in a heap of trouble little one." His eyes and tone held a certain rage that made my body run cold. I could only pray that the boys could feel how scared I was and come help.

As I quickly tried to shut the door his hand came down hard on the door keeping it open. I yelled at the contact and I could hear the russle inside the apartment stop before a single set of footsteps made its way over.

"Nahee you okay?" Jimin's voice carried over as he quickly sensed my distress and put himself between me and whoever was at the door. His eyes where cold as I heard a tone of Jimin I have never heard before.

"What do you want." If looks could kill the man would be so far dead Hades would be shook.

"Oh my apologies. That doe belongs to a friend of mine and we have been looking everywhere for her. I apologise for the inconveniences she has caused." He explained sending a fake smile to the fox. Jim let out the loudest and most threatening growl I have heard from him as more feet soon followed to where we stood. I looked up at Jungkook who mouthed a 'whats wrong' to me before hearing Jimin speak again.

"Our doe isn't going back anywhere thank you very much." He growled. I started shaking from the stress and pure anxiety rushing through my body just by the man being there. "Now do me a favor and never come back here again."

"I'm sorry but I really do need to take it with me. Again I apologise for the inconveniences..." The man ground out insisting and even advanced slightly trying to make his was towards me. I could feel every male in the room tense and throw me behind them and into a familiar panther which held me protectively. Growls and curses flew and the man and his eyes widened at the alpha breeds in front of him.

"I'm not sure if you peasants even know what this is but she is our mate. The only time you will come even close to her is when you are either dead or we are." Jin growled out. I noticed his shwrpened claws and now glowing eyes as he trained in on the man's form. "However sir, I can almost guarantee that it will be your body to burry." Jin ground out lowly.

The man seemed to anxiously chuckle before the door was then quickly slammed on his face and a string of curses could be heard through the door.

Even with him gone it felt like I couldn't breathe.

I was shaking and gasping by the time I even registered being turned around and shaken. Yoongi stood in front of me with a look of pure worry as others yelled for me to calm down or for someone to do something.

It even got so bad that when Taehyung tried to touch me I screamed and tried to get away.

His face held so much pain from my action as he recoiled away from me.

Yoongi was the only one able to hold me without me freaking out more then I already was and even that was pushing it. Tears streamed down my face as I could tell my sobbing was becoming louder.

"Yoongi please! Take her somewhere to calm down!" Namjoon yelled over everyone.

Tae was crying.

Jimin was pissed.

Namjoon was hectic.

Jin was beyond worried.

Jungkook was shocked.

Hobi didn't know what to do.

Yoongi was currently running me to his room where he slammed the door and quickly ran into his closet.

I was crying.

It was a mess.