Settled In

Nahee POV

It took about three weeks to be completely settled into the house and with the boys. My room is officially set up at the end of the hall, if I sleep there is the bigger question though. So far it seems to be a schedule of where I rotate to for the night.

Sometimes they can't decide so they just pile in.

Namjoon seems to be more clingy lately almost challenging Yoongi for the position but he hasn't seem to quiet get to the point where Yoongi actually let's me go.

I haven't gone outside this apartment aside from saying goodbye to the boys as they leave for work and I don't mind it. However one of these days I'm probably going to want to go to a park or something just to get some fresh air. The boys don't seem to mind though.

I've taken a liking to helping Jin in the kitchen and sometimes he even lets me cook the diner for them. Tae once said that he preferred my cooking over Jin's, which offended Jin but I was happy to receive such a compliment.

As for the jobs their schedules where very unorganized and all over the place.

Namjoon and Jin are CEO's of a entertainment company for celebrities, while Hobi and Jimin taught choreography through the company. Jungkook and Tae worked with modeling and photography for the idols and Yoongi wrote for the groups.

Since they were the head hybrid for their devision their hours where long but they got to choose a lot of their schedule. Yoongi is the only one that worked from home so he was always here.

"Come on love, Tae and Kookie want to say bye before they go." Namjoon shook my shoulder awake from my mini power nap. It was around noon so I got up and stretched. I padded out to the two cats and gave them both a hug before waving them goodbye out the door.

"Bye Kook, bye Tae." Namjoon waved.

I grabbed his hand and began walking towards the living room spotting Hobi, Jimin, and Yoongi on the couch. Jin was in the kitchen and when we walked, I hear Jin call from the kitchen for me.

"Hey cupcake! Me and Joon are gonna be out tonight for some work things, could you make some dinner for everyone when they get home?" I look at him and smile nodding along to what he said. "Tae and Kookie should be back by then too so it'll just be me and Namjoon gone. I know everyone will be hungry by then." He smiles at me and continues to make his tasteful treat. I nod as he continues pacing around the kitchen grabbing his different ingredients and eventually throwing it into the over on a sheet pan.

"What are you making?" I ask genuinely curious. Jin smiles at me and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands rest on his broad shoulders.

"They are Everyone's favorite cookies." His smile radiates at me and I giggle at his cute ears wiggling.

"Can you teach me the recipe?" I ask. He nodded and begins walking towards the family room.

"Of course cupcake. Just let me finish this batch."

He set me down on the couch as the timer went off in the kitchen. Jimin and Hobi pursed their lips and I watched their ears shift and noses scrunch slightly at the smell.

It was warm and sweet throughout the house when Jin came back he brought a small tray of cookies and set them down in the coffee table in front of us. He had one of the delicate doughy goodness in his mouth as he sat next too me. Officially putting me in between Jimin and himself continuing to watch the show. A slight nudge from the younger fox through me towards the older bear caught my attention. Jin turned towards Jimin and quirked a brow, cookie hanging out of his mouth. Without saying much the fox leaned over and bit off some of the sweetness from Jin's cookie as he let out a small whine. Their lips were close by Jimin pulled away once a bigger chuck of the cookie was now in Jimin's mouth.

"Rude." Jin mumbled as he swallowed the rest of his now halved cookie. Being scrunched up between the two until Jin and Namjoon left I made sure to walk them and begin making dinner.

It was a simple kimchi dish with some meat and vegetables. As I set the table the boys began to mess around and gather around the table whilst I heard the door open noting that Tae and Kookie where now home.

"Hello you two!" I laugh. The boys speed over taking in the aroma of the house while giving me little hugs. Tae's arms stayed around me waist as I finished the final touches on the meal.

"Can you two boys bring this out for me?" I ask as my ears quirk at them.

"Of course~" they respond in unison. I thank them as I gently reach up and stroke their ears their purring began immediately and they quickly got on taking the food out for the rest of the boy. I stopped temporarily gazing out the window at the world outside the glass. Whilst seeing the dark sky I can see my reflection.

Color was back in my cheeks and my eyes seemed brighter.

I was genuinely happy.

"Nahee you coming princess?" Yoongi called.

As I exited the kitchen I saw the boys all sitting at the table waiting for me to arrive. Their smiles and eyes all met mine as I sat down at my spot and we began to eat.

Comfortable conversation took over the table with jokes and stories ringing through the boys. I listened to them intently. So when Jungkook asked me a question I was ready to respond.

At least I thought I was.

"Nahee, we have a gift for you after diner once Joon and Jin come home okay?"

What does that mean?