Mark 4

I'm sorry for such a late update!! My chapter glitched and deleted the first time I went to update, but I got it now!!! I'm also really tired since I went to the BTS concert in chicago and completely exhausted myself. But it was soooo worth it!

Anyway a new fluffy chapter hopefully helps your day💜💜

Until next time 💜

Nahee was comfortable when waking up. She seemed to completely forget about her physical condition as she sat up and went to stretch. This quickly reminded her of her wounds as she let out a loud whimper, startling the fox beside her.

Jimin had been the one to take her to sleep with him. It was no easy feat though since the clingy lion seemed very unhappy with the idea.

Since they couldn't find a solution that didn't involve waking up the small hybrid, they decided to have both of them with her. So, on the other side of the doe lay the peaceful lion with his arm around her waist.

"You okay baby?" He gently reached up and caressed her cheek calming her down from the initial startle. She hesitantly nodded before feeling Hoseok stir beside her.

"Morning Sunshine." His voice was deep and semi raspy as he gently sat up placing the doe in his lap. "Did you sleep well?"

Another hesitant nod was sent his way before quickly looking back down and avoiding eye contact. Upon seeing her actions Hoseok got concerned and pulled her closer. Without realizing it he began to growl at the fox who was surprised at the mood switch. Hoseok could read Nahee like a book and for once, he didn't want anyone else around while he tried to make his mate happy.

Getting the gist Jimin quickly paced to the door where he sent one last look at the two before catching a glint in Hoseok's eye.

He knew that look.

He also knew that they would have to restrain an already annoyed panther for the time being.

Exiting the room Hoseok let out an affectionate 'chuff' before quickly licking Nahee's collar bone and neck, soothing the younger. The doe couldn't help but let a few tears slip and shake as she tried to forget the terrors of the facility. It was no easy feat.

"Sunshine?" The doe quickly reacted to her being called and folded into the man.

"Is it okay? If I mark you?" His voice was soft and not at all demanding sending waves of comfort through her. She had no idea what was happening but she relished in the comfort. However she was also a little stuck. None of them had ever asked her before and with the way her mind thought now, she didn't know if she should reply or not.

When Hoseok gave another soothing lick to the small of her neck she caved.

Screw the consequences

Nahee nodded into Hobi's jaw as a radiant smile took over his face. With her permission he gently moved so she was more comfortable and he had easy access. This position consisted of his body hovering over hers while he supported himself.

She watched him intently, slightly nervous now that she knew exactly what was going to happen. The other times it had been at random so she wasn't worried, but now her mind was on overdrive.

Hoseok realized this and quickly got to work picking away every negative thought and doubt she had by lightly pressing small kisses anywhere open skin could be reached.

"Relax." Sending another smile towards her, the doe relaxed and let him be in complete control.

Grabbing her lightly by the waist his body met hers in a gently kiss to her lips. It was her first time actually kissing someone but it felt so natural to her, the way his lips felt, the way he tasted.

It was perfect.

The thought must've transferred to both parties as well since all of Hoseok's thoughts where on the doe beneath him.

She tastes like Flowers. Sweet.

Letting the kids break both hybrids where panting slightly and a bright rose blush spread across the younger cheeks. Chuckling, Hoseok pecked her cheek before scooping his head down into where he would mark his mate.

Nahee was too out of breath and astonished to realize that Hobi has already dipped down to her neck, prepping he area. Upon his canines meeting his, she took in a breath.

Her body immediately went warm and sunk into the mattress below her. It felt like a sunny day as her eyes drifted closed in pleasure.

She was so caught up with the feeling she couldn't hear the violent yells and breaking things outside the door.

Everyone was having a rather hard time keeping the wild full blown panther from killing anyone.

Hoseok was in bliss.

Eyes dilated and purrs sending through his chest enough to vibrate the bed below. He felt the same warmth his mate was feeling and gripped a little too hard.

A small gasp of pain brought the doe out of her blissful state pulling Hoseok quickly out as well.

"Are you okay?" His panicked eyes set on every little detail of the girl making sure she was okay. Concern oozed out if his form, Nahee gave a small smile.

"Just a Little tight on my back." He gaze dropped away making sure she conveyed her condolences for ruining the moment. Sighing in relief Hoseok grabbed ahold of the girl and sat her in his lap.

They stayed like that for hours which Nahee took a long nap and curled into the lion with his arms never leaving her small form. He vowed to never let anyone else besides himself and the six other mates in the form to ever touch her again. It might sounded a little harsh since there are good people in the world and of course the exceptions of doctors.

He wouldn't let anyone make her uncomfortable or hurt ever again.

He had to protect his sunshine.

Hearing a small knock on the door caused the lion to jump slightly sending himself in protective mode. Growling at the door, it cracks open sliding a plate and quickly closing the door.

Nahee, rubbing her eyes slightly, looked towards the lion and gave a shy smile.

"You shouldn't rub your eyes like that sunshine, it's bad for them." He chuckled at her cute nod before standing up and grabbing the tray.

"Hungry?" He sat down across from her setting the plate in front of her down. She looked from the plate to Hobi and simply opened her mouth.

Surprising the lion he slowly took the fork, piling the contents into it before feeding the girl. She bounced happily tasting Jin's cooking again before quickly opening her mouth again waiting.

It was such a cute sight to see for the small girl to be fed by Hobi, who was glad to in fact feed her.

But to him it felt sort of wrong and it even concerned him slightly since she didn't even try to eat by herself.

What had they truly done to you?