опе: potions

Enjoy :)

your pov.

I arrived to Hogwart's last night from the express. I was so exhausted, my sleep schedule was so messed up from summer. But I will admit, I was ready to start school again. Hogwarts is way better than muggle school. But; ah yes.
The first day of school of the year, meaning another year of magic, but also torture. I was at a love hate relationship with this school, it was rather scary especially after what happened last year. The You know who business... Anyway, I have very little friends who I actually consider good people. People like Hermione Granger, and as weird as it is, Draco Malfoy. Draco Malfoy is a lot nicer than he makes himself seem, if you just talked to him. The feeling was mutual, like Hermione, she was nice to me, stood against people for me in the halls whenever I was being picked on. Harry and Ron didn't really talk to me, we were acquaintances, but we didn't have many classes together and our houses were practically opposites. But other than that these are the only two who I actually like. But otherwise, I'm alone, I'm ridiculed usually because of my house.
I was occasionally bullied, by Gryffindor. All because I was Slytherin, stupid reason right? It was mostly because I hung around with Draco most of the time. And yeah, I suppose he could be vile, but still, it doesn't mean I am him. They always called me uptight for being quiet, usually believing I was some jerk who just didn't like anyone. But in reality, I was just shy. As long as they felt superior over me, they probably would never stop bullying me. Draco wasn't the nicest, I will admit that, and he can be really insensitive. I never held it against him though, even when he was a jerk, but I do call him out when he's being unreasonable. It's just how he was raised, I know deep down he's good. It's just, really far down. He never means to hurt anyone severely. At least that's what I believe.

~

I sighed, gazing at myself in the mirror. I was all ready, In uniform and all. Keeping my black mahogany wand holstered in my robe inside holster band. Made from (your custom wand).

Class would start soon. I was happy, my first period was my favorite class, potions. And since it's in the morning, I should become attentive really easily and determined. I love potions. I was especially good at potions.
After making myself feel presentable and petting my hair repeatedly I left the dorm with my assigned books in my arms. There were only about 3, that we generally used, other than that our only needed tool was our wands.

After a few minutes of waiting for the stairs to finally shift towards where I needed to go, potions class, I bolted. There was probably only about a minute to get there. I really didn't want to be late; being scolded and everyone staring at you, it just didn't sound pleasing. Especially did not want to get yelled at by Professor Snape ever again. Last year I had accidentally tripped and knocked over Goyle's potion, I have never felt so small under a superior presence like Snape.

I passed teachers that generally stood outside their classroom to watch students shuffle in and keep track of them, and once I reached the end of the hall, Professor Snape was waiting, I being the last student to scuffle in with my head low, I felt nervous. right as I stepped in the bell rang, I sighed in relief. Just barely. "Sleep in, L/N?" I heard a familiar deep voice inquire smoothly, I turned my head sheepishly up at Professor Snape and nodded shyly. I gave a pathetic smile, I could only force a chuckle along a faint smile and make a small nod. Gosh I was awkward. I continued walking, looking for a seat. He walked past me to the front where his desk was. I looked around for a nice place to sit, I almost jumped for the stars when I saw, an empty backseat. I immediately sat in it and set my books down. The seat next to me was empty since the tables were doubled, and I had no one to sit with. Alone, as per usual. Everywhere else was taken and I didn't have any spare friends to usher over to me. I hardly had enough friends. It made me feel like a loner. I hated that feeling, nobody likes that feeling. But somebody will always get stuck with being a loner, and I was just that unlucky somebody. Name an adjective, and somebody somewhere is exactly that.