тшеитуиiие: why why why

the night before the task.

in the middle of the night.

I woke up to a constant knocking, what the.. I rolled over falling out of my bed and onto the ground lazily. Ouch.. I yawned and got up tiredly, my eyes still heavy. Don't tell me this is Cassidy begging for my forgiveness or something.. I stretched and adjusted my oversized sleeping shirt. I opened the door quietly, noticing how dark it was, and who was it? It was Severus. "What the heck-"

I was met with a tight hug which immediately confused me, I froze up in place but slowly loosened up, wrapping my arms back around his body. "What's this all about? Why're you in the girls dormitories?" I asked groggily. "I.. I don't know". He stated, his voice was so plain and, empty even. "Why, why why why". I giggled. "Why did you come and wake me from my sleep? I need my ugly sleep". I said to him, a smile pulling at my lips. "You're nowhere near ugly". He responded, my heart racing even faster. "Your stunning". He mumbled, was he okay? As strange as he's been, this is a next level. I mean I liked it but, I must know what is up with him. "Are you okay?" I asked pulling slightly away to look him in the eyes. "It's just, tommorow is the next task". He mumbled to me. I bit back a smile. "Aw you care?" I teased. He pulled away letting go of me. "No- no never, just take this before the task starts". He said and handed me some sort of charm, it was a candy rock. "Why?" I asked confusedly. "Before the task Y/n". He stated and walked off into the darkness. "What where are you--" I sighed as he disappeared, I held the rock and shrugged, okay. Well I need to get some sleep. .