seveиту: equivalent?

Severus threw his daily prophet down. "What?" Oh boy he looked mad.

I bit back my smile. "I forgot to... tell you". I quickly walked to the door, qgiggling silently as Severus quickly straightened his hair out and adjust himself. I opened up the door and was embraced literally not seconds after. I wrapped my arms around Remus's torso and smiled into his shoulder. "I missed you". I said and he tugged me off my feet into the hug making me laugh. He then put me down and let go of me. "Come in". I shuffled him in and closed the door behind him.

"I'm so glad you made it!" I greeted and he laughed nodding agreeingly. "It is so great to see you again". Remus sighed as he stared at me with a smile.

"Ah, Severus, nice to see you". Remus addressed him, Severus only rose an eyebrow and glared.

I hope there wasn't any of that man
drama between them still. Idiots. "Yes it is very nice but why are you here?"

Severus asked harshly, I frowned and stepped up. "He's here to discuss what we are gonna do next week".

I smiled, Severs gave me a curious look. "Go on".

"Well I suggested threw our exchanged letters that I wanted to go to a beach and have fun with them, Harry and stuff". I rubbed my arm. "Or the park, you should actually come Severus". I thought, hoping he'd say yes.

"To a beach?"

That sounded like a hard no. I frowned. "Well yeah! Or the park. Don't you wanna come?" I asked and hopped next to him on the couch.

"You know swimming, volleyball, water rocket, sand castles?" I shrugged. "I think you should come".

His face turned slightly red. "Uh no thank you Miss L/n". He looked back down at his prophet.

He sternly and stubbornly replied, showing a face of disinterest. I sighed. "Alright... "

"Anyway, Remus! Have a seat, I made breakfast".

I hopped up and rushed to the kitchen. "You are such a good young girl". Remus remarked with a smile that could be heard. "Very thoughtful, isn't that right Severus?"

"Indeed . . "

Severus nodded reluctantly, I rolled my eyes and smiled, making a few plates. Three for all of us.
I made bacon and eggs. The best duo.

"Severus I agree with the girl, I think you should come!" Remus initiated small talk as I eavesdropped from the kitchen. "I do not.. agree". Severus drawled boredly, talking a sip of his cup.
"You wouldn't do her the favor of joining her? Such a shame". Remus looked over at me and I suddenly felt awkward. "I guess I'll have to be her partner for that day".

I tinted red as his eyes knowingly raked my figure up and down. Was he trying to push Severus's buttons?

"I express no interest in going. So yes, I guess you will have to be her partner for that day, won't you?"Severus stood up and brushed his hair back, his chest puffed out and his posture straight as a line. Remus relaxed and winked at me. My Merlin what is Remus doing?

"Great! Now, Y/n when do you suppose we should go?" Remus turned to me with a smirk. I thought. "How about tuesday, Severus said it'd be very warm that day". I gestured to Severus who was sitting back down and crossing his arms. "Tuesday's great". Remus nodded at me. Tuesday was in 6 days. So we should have some time. "Good, then you can tell Harry and the others for me, Also, I will be inviting Draco Malfoy so be wary". I warned, Remus took note and nodded.

Finally I came back and sat down, handing out the plates. "I'm so glad you invited me here Y/n". Remus said as I gave him his silverware.
"Well I'm so glad you came". I said cheekily smiling.