тшеитуопе: I'm just stupid

Time skip. A few weeks.

I walked down the hall, determined, this was it. Today was the day. I couldn't let this go on any longer. And I had nothing on my schedule. As much as I liked Severus, I had to do this now, now or never. And I choose now.

I slammed my hands on Severus's desk, causing him to look up at me slowly; a strange ambition in his eyes. He seemed confused.  It was a weekend and we decided not to study on weekends. He'd been avoiding me all day and now I'd finally got him. I feel like he knew today was the day that I decided to confront him. I couldn't continue letting him fail Harry and anyone else for that matter. His eyes pierced into me like usual when he got irritated with me. "What are.. you.. doing?" He said deliberately slow, and tilted his head, narrowing his eyes just a bit, arching one eyebrow at me. "I must speak with you". I said loud and clear. He leaned back in his seat curiously, watching me, and gestured me to continue on with a wave of his hand. I nodded and looked at the ground. "Why're you failing people purposely?" I asked. "My grades should be worse than theirs and I'm still .. Getting A's, but they're not.. why?" I asked trying to remain calm. "Have you been sneaking around lately?..". He began to glare at me a little. "N.. no.. I saw a few open papers, I-I didn't do anything. I asked you first!" I stuttered out, trying to seem intimidating and confrontational.

Severus stood up, and walked around his desk as if he wanted to kill me but was watching his prey like a snake. A intimidating scowling look, getting closer to my face, one of his hands gripping his wand making me uneasy. "You saw nothing, Y/n L/n. If you say a word to anyone?" He tilted his head looking at me coldly. "I.. wouldn't.. I wouldn't do that to you, but what you're doing is wrong! It's unfair!" I looked him in the eyes trying to cover up my fear of him. "Life, is not fair". He hissed, putting a hand on my shoulder, gripping it tightly, I was bruised from the dragon fight still, it hurt. Even after weeks they were semi still there, and still just sore. I pushed his hand off me, taking a step back. I squinted my eyes at him and nodded no. "You will treat them equally". I began, almost as if it were an order. He raised both his eyebrows and scoffed, as if he thought I was being an ignorant child and couldn't understand. "And if dont?" He challenged making me groan and glare at him just as he did to me. "What's so bad about Harry Potter? Ron Weasley? Neville LongBottom?" I asked and took a step foward, intimidatingly. "Mind your own". He pushed me slightly, not hard, but I felt like if I didn't back off now, he would push me across the whole room next time. I mustered up all my confidence and all my self righteousness. "No. I won't, because although you seem to be a sweet man- to me maybe, but anyone else you just.. you hate! When you didn't recognize me, you just treated me like I was nothing.. and that's how you treat everyone, isn't it? Like they're nothing?" I spoke up to him, my voice slowly getting louder. He grabbed my wrist tightly and held it up looking down at me. "You bottom feeders think you all have it so hard". Snape grumbled, a slick scowl and a dark tone. "You or anyone else, for the matter.. don't know what real pain is, your foolish kids". I only furrowed my brow becoming slightly hurt. "Harry Potter, and his barnyard friends..". He began, nodding no and looking to the side as if it were obvious why he hated him. I stayed silent. His voice began low and quiet. "Arrogant, just like James. He must have everything so easy, I find it hard you even stick up for that slag--".

"Your cruel, I don't know what happened to you to make you this way, but whatever it is isn't a good enough excuse to treat people this way. Severus Snape, Your a Right foul man you know that?"  I stated, becoming more and more furious, I felt awful, this felt awful, he was my friend and I was fighting him. But what else could I do? "You think so, do you?" He tilted his head at me explicably. "I know so. Now Give people their real grades Severus". I pushed him a little. He had a certain look of frustration, and began going threw papers furiously, pulling a few handfuls, with papers that all had my name on it at the top. He hummed looked at the papers, he was mocking me.