siжтуseveи: kiss the girl

My things were all packed, and I must say. I will miss Hogwart's, I patted my suitcase as I zipped it close, and gestured for O/n to hop in their cage. I had to go and visit with my friends before I went to Dumbledore. I was going to miss them. I needed to have that talk with Severus anyway, I left my luggage to be taken care of by Filch, and slipped out of my dorm.

I ran into Draco but he cut me by the hand. "Hey! Wanna walk with me?" He offered and linked his arm with mine. "Of course". I replied.
"Still hanging out with that Potter are you?"

I rolled my eyes, giggling and looking away. "So? He's perfectly fine". I said and side eyed him, he scoffed, walking me out of the common room and down the hall. "I don't like that guy". Draco muttered, sounding upset. "But I do". I whined.
"Why can't you just stop hanging out with him for me?"

Grimacing at him I pulled my arm out of his with a sneer. "What's wrong with you? This is our entire second year all over again..." I trailed off and he stopped in front of me with a betrayed frown. "You have a thing for him don't you".

I gasped and made a face of disgust. "NO!" I shouted. "Why would that matter anyway?!" He crossed his arms defensively. "It doesn't!" He scowled and turned away. "Ugh whatever, I'll message you with my owl, but for now I'm mad at you". I then began speeding the rest of the way down the hallway. Towards my objective. Friends.

They were probably all eating breakfast still, so to the Great Hall we go! I entered the Great Hall, quickly ducking around and out of people's view, trying to hide from the brooding Professor up there.
He looked like he was in search. And in search, it felt like his target was me. I dunno why I felt like this but I just did.

I snuck up and quickly sat myself next to Cassidy who squealed in shock at my presence.
"DEAR MERLIN Y/N WHERE'D YOU COME FROM?!" She screamed and covered her neck with a hand and looked away with a sigh. The Prince's neck snapped towards us immediately and my shoulders fell. I groaned. "Why'd you have to scream?"

"What's it matter? Hiding I see?" She wagged a finger at me with a smirk. I furrowed my brows curiously. "What are you insinuating?"

"Well you know ... people have been whispering..." Cassidy shrugged to me making me tense. "Whispering? About what?!"

"DRACO!" She screamed at me as if it were obvious. "What about him?!" I growled slightly frustrated.

"He... has a thing for you, ya know?"

"WHAT NO!"

"Someone's in denial!" She giggled, I shuddered. "He's just a friend, no way, that's not who I'm hiding from".

"Well then who?"

".... .. ... None of your business".

"What a surprise". Cassidy took a spoonful of cereal and rolled her eyes.

~

"I can't let you go". Oliver whispered to me in the middle of our goodbye hug, I bit my lip. "I have other people I need to say goodbye to". I mumbled and he immediately let go. "Right sorry". He kicked at nothing and threw me a smile. "I promise you'll see me next year". He gave me a fist bump before sauntering away with his luggage. Corrie gave me a side hug before high fiving me, like a bro would.
Corrie was such a bro to me, I dunno it was just his personality. A bro.