fifту: your screams

viewer discretion is advised.
Your POV.
~
"Explain". He said after slamming the door behind him.
"Severus why are we in a broom cupboard?"
"Explain".
I sighed, giving in to his wishes. I looked around the dark room, hardly able to see any of Severus's features. I could only faintly see his pale sallow skin. The outline of his dark eyes.
"I-I couldn't go with Oliver.. I just— I couldn't, Draco is the only valid candidate I could think of an-and—-"

"Shhhhhhh"

He stopped me, I could sense he was assured by my answer. I felt his thumb trace circles on my cheek, caressing me to attempt to calm my nerves. "We must get to Draco before anyone else". I finally muttered after a few moments of silence, his hand falling to his side, I could sense he was still staring at me. "He should be here tomorrow". Severus commented, quietly and subtly.
"He should understand my side of the story that we'll tell him".
"We'll?"

"You aren't going to come?"

"Why would I come?"

"I-I.. I don't know, I just, usually imagine you with me".
He chuckled, I could tell he was subconsciously nodding his head no in amusement.
It fell silent, but it was a peaceful fulfilling silence. It was a moment of appreciation. I'd completely forgot the way he was this morning, it just sort of, faded out. Everything in the world seems to fade out with him around, it was just exhilarating to me.
Suddenly, a light, feather kiss planted onto my mouth, at first, slow and easy. A paced, drawn out kiss, It was suspiciously long, almost laced with something else, a hidden desire and meaning. It made me cautious.
I let the kiss go on, mostly because he was a fantastic kisser, more than adequate, and it was just— so heart racing. But if he tried to go any further I swear—-
  A gentle large hand placed itself onto my waist, almost striking me and pulling my hips against his without warning. As the kiss grew deeper I started to heat up, but hey, not happening.
I attempted to pull away but his lips remained persistent, waiting for a similar response to his intentions. He only leaned forward when I tried. Our lips still locked. Eventually I shoved at him and he finally but reluctantly pulled away, an offended sort of, 'hey what the fuck?'.
I sighed and looked up at him through the darkness. "Not in a broom closet, and not today".
I pointed at him with a stern look while tilting my head. "I just, wanted to say I'm sorry, about this morning". He whispered and drew himself discreetly closer to me. Beginning to play with the buttons of my top, but gently. "You're forgiven, I don't mind you Severus". I smiled slightly. I felt myself slowly, being drawn back to him, and his soft lips once again on mine.
I felt much more vulnerable now, but no.
I pulled away and reached to my left for the knob, trying to act as if it were a small gesture, or act.
I smiled as the light finally came in, clearing the darkness with light, clearing the semi-tense air. "Let's go read or something". I smiled at him and he sent a curious smile back. I wasn't trying to upset him, and I felt if I denied him again it might. So it only felt right if I pleaded to do something with only him for the rest of the day.
~
"I forgot to mention, on monday.. Yearbooks are released". Severus said as I laid my head on his chest. His chest vibrating as he spoke, his chest slowly heaving up and down. Arising, only to fall; so warm. "Meaning we will have a hell of a lotta trouble, more than we already do?"
I asked with a knowing sigh. Today was Saturday. Fuckerations.
"Unfortunately so". He sighed with me. "Let's just hope for the best when everyone sees them". I whispered and continued to nuzzle him. I pulled the covers around us more, scooting slowly closer. I turned on my side and rested next to him, facing him. He looked at me, a come hither kinda look. I felt that urge to kiss him, but no. I just don't think it was the time today. "I want to cherish the last moments we have for sure alone together". He murmured, his dark heart eyes locking with my e/c eyes.
~
I laid, turned on my side, staring at his unconscious face. He'd fallen asleep listening to me, we'd been talking. About everything really, we had first started to talk about quidditch. He said he never tried out and that it was a waste of time and energy. He was so passionate about what he liked and what he didn't like, I could listen to him without end. His self-inflicted jokes always made me giggle too. But he was tired.
I smiled at his peaceful face. I don't deserve him. I scooted myself closer to him, turning the lights off with my wand and pulling the covers up. Time to sleep, big big day tomorrow. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, a few unintelligible groans and mumbles, before he made himself comfortable, holding me close. I breathed deep, so lovable. Goodness I could die in his embrace. I snuggled my face into his chest and closed my eyes, goodnight, love.
time skip.
I awoke with a loud crash, sitting up as my nerves were suddenly everywhere.
"Come back here you little devil!"
I could hear a familiar voice growl from another room. Severus? I crawled out of bed slowly, cautiously. He was not next to me. "Stop- Stop that!" I hear Severus yell, sounding antsy and irritable. Another crash of glass breaking erupted from the living room. What the fuck was going on out there? "If you dare break anything else—-"
shattering noise.
I quickly swung the door open to the living room, finding Severus attempting to strangle a tiny house elf with gigantic oceanic blue eyes. What the? Both of their heads slowly turned to look at me, Severus and the elf both in shock. A quick moment of silence passed, and the elf suddenly jumped out of Severus's arms, and landing to his feet. "Mistress Y/n L/n!" The elf ran to my feet in a panic and took my hand. Was he alright? I furrowed my brow down at the disheveled elf. Looking back to Severus in confusion. "How do you know me?" I asked and looked to the side then back at the elf. "Mister Harry Potter speaks of mistress Y/n a lot, I am dobby! A free elf, Harry Potter's friend". I rose an eyebrow and pulled my hand away. I heard Snape grunt and step up making the elf cower behind me. "That little devil—"
Dobby whimpered and almost screamed, a loud shriek. I put a hand up to stop Severus from trying to lunge at the poor pleb that cowered behind me. "What happened here, D-... sigh, Dobby why are you here and what did you do?" I asked and turned to the little elf. "I have come to warn Mistress Y/n, and Dobby hasn't done anything!" The elf said defensively and glared at Severus. "Warn me? And .. that can be debated". I crossed my arms and arched an eyebrow at the elf. "Yes, warn you. There is something terrible after you". Dobby started with a whisper. He then hopped up to sit on the couch arm, coming face to face with me, secretively. "Why?" I asked slightly afraid of the answer.
Dobby looked side to side, then back at me. Leaning in to whisper. "He is evil, and he will take away, all that you love". Dobby whispered to me. I glared at the elf. "Who is it?" I asked more persistently. He tilted his head at me and sighed. "Dobby cannot day his name, but I suggest you keep a good eye on your friends Mistress Y/n". Dobby informed. What the fuck?! He can't just only tell me that! "Dobby wait what—"
Dobby snapped his fingers, and wth that, he faded into puffy misty, that soon disappeared too. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed deeply, before lookin at Severus. He shrugged. "Let's clean the kitchen up and then get ready".
~
I walked the halls quietly along Severus's side. We were going to the train station to greet Draco there before anyone else could. Well I was, Severus was planning to try and casually stand idly by patiently. The students should arrive soon enough. Severus rolled his eyes and stopped in his tracks irritably, I looked at him curiously and stopped walking as well. "Everything alright?" I asked, he cocked his head and took my hand. "Let's apparate, I don't feel like paddling in a boat all the way there, nor will we make it in time if we do".