siжтутшо: tears again.

disclaimer: ok so ik some of you guys really are upset with sev, but hang in there, please don't stop reading or get mad at me it's for the plot pleaseeeee just stick with me, it's going to get better i tell ya, with time of course, just please enjoy and keep all hands and feet in the vehicle during the long ride. in the end, this will always be a severus snape love story. of course, with you along.
anyway. enjoy this chapter. brought to you, by me!
(side question for readers: would anyone possibly be interested in a hans gruber x reader that's slightly short? just asking for any rickmaniacs out there or sum bc i'm interested in writing that) :)

~

"Here are some of my wife's sleepwear, she hardly uses them. I imagine they'll be more than comfortable, you're about her size". He held up the silk night gown next to me eyeing me up and down. I felt no discomfort, seeing as he seemed harmless without creepy intentions, oddly. I expected him to be a really bad guy but, this wasn't turning out so bad. "Wow, that is silky". I ran my hand along the black nightgown, feeling it's smooth delicate fabric. "Damn". I murmured in admiration. My night gowns were never as nice as this.

"Well it is real silk after all". He shrugged. I giggled, he was so fancy. I swear he spent a lot of his time showing off to me, his stupid fur carpet which he was very fond of. "I don't know I might rip it". I knitted my brows and looked at him unsure. "I doubt it, just go change and then I'll show you to the guest bedroom". He waved me off to a bathroom, which was very clean.
It was of course, obviously a wealthy person's bathroom, why do they have a chandelier in here? It may have been a smaller chandelier but still.

I came out, holding my clothes over one arm and Lucius was standing idly by, taking a moment before he acknowledged me. He cleared his throat and forced a closed smile, nodding his head down a hallway. He began to walk and I followed, hm, as I have been observing him, I've noticed he's rather tall. Maybe two inches taller than Severus? I liked his long hair, very soft looking.

"This is where you can sleep, please don't reck anything, everything in there is worth more than your existence". He held the door open for me. "Doubt it". Cockily, I smirked, he rolled his eyes. "How long am I staying in order for you to forgive me for ruining your suit?" I asked and leant against the doorway. He scoffed. "Just awhile not long". He looked off to the side casually adjusting his weight to one foot. "Nothing insane". He went on.

"Hey!" As he was turned and already heading up the stairs, I caught him, he looked back at me expectantly. "Thanks. I mean it". He gave a small smile. "Get to sleep". He said and I smiled faintly at his stoic personality. "Goodnight!" I closed the bedroom door and took a deep breath. "This will be interesting". I mumbled.

The bedroom I was given was marvelous, there was a gigantic mirror on one of the walls and next to it was a book case filled with books, along with a TV on the Top. Not to mention the gigantic bed, man I could stay here for forever!

third pov.

"Severus it has only been a few hours since her disappearance, calm yourself". Dumbledore droned without amusement, slightly ignoring the frustrated man in front of him. Except that in Dumbledore's eyes, he was not a man, he was being a child. So as Dumbledore would say, act like a child, get treated like one. "You are overreacting". Dumbledore sighed. Severus was turned away, hundreds of tests scattered on the floor, and a few things on a desk had been swiped to the floor. "What if she's in pain?" Severus asked stupidly.

"Of course she's in pain!" Dumbledore barked, upset with the man in front of him. Suddenly through with his behavior. "Her heart was just shattered, Remus has reported to me that she was last with him—-"