siжтутнгее: you are strong

"I'm ready". I parted from him after several minutes, he seemed to jump awake, as if he were in a trance or on the verge of falling asleep. I eyed him suspiciously, wondering why he'd try and doze off like that while holding me. My cheeks were finally dry, and I was filled with confidence. Something about him holding me really helps.

"Good..." He murmured, standing up with me, he ran a steady hand through his hair, hesitantly he held out a hand for me. Time for the thing I hate the most.
Apparation is really gross, Apparation I hate the most. I liked the small rhyme I made up, before looked at my feet and grabbing his hand.

Ah, the shrieking shack. Great. I cleared my throat, looking around, he must be upstairs. "Be ready". Severus muttered to me and I nodded, following behind him. Oh god, what was I going to say?

"Ah, good work Snape". I followed behind him into the creaky room, and I saw Lucius with wide eyes looking at me. The Dark lord standing and seemingly waiting. The room was made of rotting wood, a musty carpet with cobwebs on the ceiling. A small couple of book cases guarding the walls and a snake in the corner, resting if I see it right.

"Young one, where did you go?" He asked me, starting to pace around me coolly. A circling his prey sort of manner, making me feel uneasy and antsy. "J-just ... erm..." I glanced at Lucius who gave me a fearful look. "You didn't go to your parents, did you?" He asked. "No! Of course not. My... lord". I cleared my throat shifting my weight to one foot. Before I could continue a firm slap struck me, I fell back against a wall, baffled. "Then where did you go?!" The dark lord shouted at me. "L-.. Lucius's!" I answered, terrified. Lucius's shoulders raised with a deep breath, tense. The dark lord whipped around to face the tall blonde, who was staring blankly.
"I—- "

Voldemort let out a blood curtain shout of anger, screaming angrily and he pointed his wand at the blonde. And just like that, he put the crucio curse on him, I flinched at the sight. I covered my face, turning my head.
But after moments I couldn't take it. "STOP!"
I shouted, grabbing the Dark Lord's arm. He growled, turning a sinister glare at me. "He said he didn't know where you were". The dark lord replied darkly.
"I told him not to tell anyone! I made him promise". I lied, and the dark lord stopped, turning away from the exhausted blonde man. And turning to me. He grinned evilly.
"And why would you do that?" He asked, I bit my lip. "I... wanted a break, I... er... uh". He looked to he side before running a hand along his discolored bald head. As if he was remembering what it was like to have hair.
"You know you're very suspicious". The dark lord started while looking away, in deep thought. Oh no.
"Severus!" The dark lord suddenly snapped. Severus looked at him attentively. "Have you seen anything strange during your occulemency lessons with her?"

"Hm.. No? But she has gotten quite good at only showing me what she wants".

I fought back the urge to scoff, was he serious talking me up? That was the biggest lie I'd ever heard. It was just a week ago he saw something I never wanted him to see.

"I must take a look".

No. no, no, no, no! FUCK!
I froze in place and before I could try and plead for him to not, or even get a word out he pointed his wand at me, and just like that... He was in my head.

I felt so vulnerable, I lost all control, and he was able to see everything he was not supposed to see.

I could see everything he saw, he could see me explaining what happened to me on the night of the third task in my fourth year, he could see me becoming a triple agent. He could see that I was showing Dumbledore my dark mark, he could see me telling dumbledore where the dark lord was located. He could see me doing so many things, so many things he was not supposed to see. I was crying, waiting for him to pull out of my mind. But the strange thing was, Severus was excluded from all of he memories, somehow, he wasn't in any of them. Almost as if my mind was protecting his true loyalty and devotion.