тнiгтуfouя: little agent

I sat at the same table, in Malfoy Manor, everyone gathered close. It'd been a couple of days, I was provided essentials here but kept away. I would occasionally see Draco, but they kept him strictly away. I was only aloud out of my room at certain times of the day as well. Usually for dinner, or if I had to use the restroom. It was insufferable.

"I've brought you here all today, to discuss our next moves". The dark lord said, I kept my head low looking down. I just wanted to know why I of all people had to attend this meeting as if I could even do anything! "It has been many years, my friends. Many of us have gone out, we need to build ourselves up again, so I'm going to set search and every one of you, out to persuade peers into recruitment, Goyle, try SlugHorn. Crabbe, go with him. Marlik I say go to Benjamin Barker". He demanded, continuing to go along the aisles of the leftover deatheaters. Once they all apparated out to their given tasks, I was left, and so was Lucius. It made me nervous. "You two. . . "

He began and looked at us both. "Dear child, do you know the killing curse?" He asked me directly. I nodded no. "I know.. none of them". I muttered. He nodded in understanding. "Lucius, take her out, teach her them".

"My lord.. I do not think this is-"

"Lucius. Get out. And take the child with you". He ordered, his tone becoming low and venomous. He stood up, keeping his mouth shut furthermore. "Come girl". He said, I slowly got up and followed him. He grabbed my arm, a bit more gentle. And he apparated us into a field. "You're not going to kill me are you?"  asked him, he scoffed. He held my arm out and pulled my sleeve up revealing the mark. "Only officials get the Dark Mark girl. If I killed you it'd be my death sentence". He seethed at me. "However, I will be teaching you". He trailed off and looked around. "I want you.. to try on me". He said, I scoffed in surprise. "You want me to try and kill you?" I asked laughing. "No stupid girl! I want you to try Cruciatus curse, either that or the Imperius curse. I'll have you try the killing curse on.. an animal or something".

I sighed and pulled out my wand. I took a few steps back.

6 weeks later.

I'd learnt everything, I'd done tasks, I'd even gone out with a few new deathheaters. They were accepting me as their own, and he'd gotten a liking to me. I would be forced to sit right next to him, I absolutely hated that i was forced to help his army grow. And believe me. It was growing at an impeccable speed.

Today was like any other day, I'd adapted to this new life. I hated it. I missed my parents, I missed everything.

There were only three more weeks until school would start again. And as I was called from my room, I just had this feeling.. It wasn't a good one. It felt like I was going to be forced to do something I didn't like.

I apparated myself into the room. "Ah, good to see you've joined us, come, sit". He gestured to the empty seat next to him. I sat down and looked at him expectantly. "Next year, you will go to Hogwart's. Now child, listen closely to these orders..". I nodded, afraid of what I might hear. "When school starts up again, you're going. And you will not talk to anyone, not your friends, not your teachers. You will not tell anyone what you know. If you do. I will Kill you". He told me, I nodded in understanding. "Good, now little one, --"

"Wait! Uh.. ahem.. My Lord, what do I tell them, when they ask me what happened to me?" I asked him. "Lie of course". He said. I nodded. "Draco will assist you. He is the only one you're allowed to speak with. He may not be one of us, but he is the only exception

Now get out". I turned on my heel quickly to leave but before I could get far I felt him grab my wrist and I turned to him fearfully. "Do not, tell anyone. About me". He seethed, I quickly nodded and ran away to my room.

I sat on my bed, pondering and thinking hard of this. Would I get school supplies? Why was I going back to Hogwart's? Why did he want me there? This was going to be difficult.

I then began to wonder, how my o/n was doing. Who was taking care of o/n? How was I getting enrolled? Was Lucius doing that? Most likely.

My door creaked open, and a blonde headed jerk came inside. "Y/n". He started, looking at me. His expression was inexplicable. He looked happy to see me but somewhat confused. "I didn't know you were a deatheater". Draco curiously said, I shook my head. "I am not! He m.. made me". I said and looked at the floor. "Any how what do you want?" I hissed at him, glaring from sitting on my bed.

"I wanted to apologize". He sat next to me, slouching over in guilt. "I'm sorry Y/n, I've been sorry since our second year.. I.. I'm not what you think I am". He went on to talk but I raised my hand to stop him. "Why were you so intolerant?" I asked him, a sinful tone. "Because.. I don't.. I don't know, I just.. I feel so .. Bad, I feel like.. A- a bad, person. So I act like one, all ive ever done is act like one-"

I stopped him from going on by hugging him. This was the Draco I remember. "You're not a bad person, you're a very good person. Who bad things have happened to". I said to him and held him close as he hugged me tightly. I could feel a few wet tears run on my shoulder from him. "Do you accept my apology?"

"Yes". I mumbled to him as he pulled out from the embracing hug. He faintly smiled. "I shouldn't be talking to you, I hope to speak with you again". He said and got up, he waved to me quickly and then turned on his way out. That was nice. He was the only nice thing around here so far... They may be rich and luxurious around here but that didn't make any of them nice. Well Narcissa was nice but that's it.

Draco had a lovely mother I always liked her, ever since I'd go on play dates when I was a child with Draco. I remember those times, good, good times.. It felt like such a distant memory now. Now look at us. I'm a death eater, hopelessly in love with my own damn teacher. And your a bully, surrounded my hateful people.. I sighed and laid back on the bed thinking of my Severus. I wasn't going to be aloud to speak with him..

This was not going to be fun. It just wasn't.

I wished I wasn't in that stupid tournament, I wouldn't of been here. I would be writing to Severus enjoying my summer. Thinking of him. . But no. I am here, thinking of how I miss him, stuck and I'm a deatheater. I tried to wash the mark off, but it only sent my arm pain. It was engraved in me. Almost into my soul.

School would start soon.