seventysix: a change

"Oh well Y/n what'd you mean it was a bunny?" Ron laughed is disbelief, I glared and sighed. "She's not lying". Harry added convincingly. Ron's eyebrows furrowed. "That's bloody off innit?"

~

For the rest of class we talked and repetitively discussed the odd interaction. Whilst getting scolded and continuing to off-puttedly practice spells.

But now everyone was tiredly pooling out, but I had to return the wand. I gulped and patiently waited at his desk. He didn't look at me until in the back of the room we could hear the door close. "Professor, your wand". I held it out to him, he smiled faintly at that and took it, gently setting it down. "Go on". He looked behind me towards the door and I sighed. "Professor, my patronus changed, do you know if that means anyth—"

"No, I know nothing about that, if you ask me again you'll be sweeping the dungeons until curfew".

My shoulders fell, I looked away and nodded. "Alright... Well there's just one more thing I need to talk to you about". I said, he sighed and sat up straight, resting his fore arms in the desk. "Go on". He murmured through withheld frustration.

"Remember when.. Zander was bullying me? Well you know.. There were some.. an abundance of house points taken away from gryffindor—"

"Are you trying to bribe me?"

"Yes".

He scoffed, but it looked like he was holding back a smile. "It wasn't fair, that's a lot f points, and I just.. For my gryffindor friends—"

"You want to give them points back?" Snape asked, raising an eyebrow. "Y-yes, I just feel like they didn't all deserve that because of one zander".

"Mm.. I hear what you are saying L/n, but you'll have to work for it".

He continued. Oh no. "Work?" I asked, my voice becoming pitched and worrisome. He chuckled menacingly, scooting in. He looked down at his papers smugly in thought. "For every chore you do for me will be ten points back".

I sighed, rubbing my forehead. "Ten chores, what chores do you have?" I asked, looking at the ground. Yay.

"Grading tests, mopping, pulling out vines, retrieving ingredients from the forbidden forest with me—"

Professor snape went on listing things I could do for him but I froze up and got lost in thought at that. Imagining myself picking mushrooms and flowers of all sorts with Snape sounded appealing. My heart began to flutter, although he was as vile as he can be, it made me easily flustered. I could tell my face was red.

It was like a dream, spending time with him, an opportunity sort of. I wanted that, it sent adrenaline down my spine. I dream of that, I desired that.

TO BE CONTINUED (maybe?)
So hey guys. I missed you, but let's get down to business.
I have a proposition. To continue this story. It's been awhile but I really do wanna get back into this. I love writing, and I missed this platform and this stupid masterpiece called The Potions Master.
I mean I checked my account and I have fucking 746 NOTIFICATIONS!!
Haha, but seriously, let's talk.
I have two options for you guys.

OPTION 1.
I continue this story. It might be a little odd and I might've forgotten some of the story since it's been so long but nothing a little re-reading can't handle. I would love to finish this story, I even have some new notes for the plot taken, and things will only get better from here.

OPTION 2.
I start a whole new SEV fanfic, fresh and new and crisp, clean. Although if I do start a whole new story, it would be better writing, easier chapters, less mistakes, but it would certainly be shorter, kind of. The plot would be similar, and it would be easier on my mind but hey, I would still just as gladly take option 1 if it's what you guys want. I love you guys and i'd give ya the world okay?

Whataya say?