seveитуопе: this is not good

This room was nice compared to what I was staying in at Severus house. The room at his house was rickety, not that I minded much, but it creaked a lot, it was dusty, and very old. Cozy, but not the best quality.

Remus's house was alright, walls were sealed, paint was clean and looked fresh. The bed was big enough for two people, and it had furniture of its own. It looked like a new home. Remus said he'd be back in awhile, he had errands to run with his new girlfriend, Tonks. It had been explained to me that it was important and only to do with the Order business. The only thing I disliked was that it was so much hotter at his house compared to Severus's. And it smelled.... sort of like an old couples home, and they own a big dog.

But that's Remus in a nutshell.

Suddenly the door opened and Harry came in, he looked like he was sweating, he wore his grey shirt. And the sweat puddled at the sweaty parts of his body. He stared for a few seconds, looking at me as I froze on my bed.

"Uh.... hi Harry?" I sat up slowly. He quickly sat on my bed and closed the door with a flick of his wand. "Hey! You're not supposed to use magic—"

"Shhhh! SH! Listen to me Y/n". He grabbed my hands with his incredibly sweaty and clammy once's. "Snape is out to get you".

He looked so serious, so nervous, his green eyes gazed into mine.

I stared him dead in the eyes for seconds among seconds. I burst into laughter. "Snape? Out to get me?!" I cackled and slapped my knee. "Since day 1 Harry!" I joked and snorted a little. He rolled his eyes. "I'm being serious".

I fought back the urge to make a joke about Sirius Black, I bit my tongue and sighed. "Fine, explain to me why
you think this?" I asked raising an eyebrow, pulling my hands out of his. "Every time I go to an order meeting, and he's there, he will talk about you, not discreetly or anything but he will argue about you, he obviously is a death eater! He's trying to get you, I swear it Y/n, believe me". He persuaded, he sounded so genuinely concerned about me. "I will stay away from him if it makes you calm down Harry, not that he wants me around him anyway". I mumbled. He narrowed his eyes and played with my blankets. "I haven't gotten to see many people all summer, can I hang out?" He quieted down, he seemed to tone down. I nodded.
"Same, and the time I tried.. well, you heard". He nudged him and he nodded.

~

"Y/n.. can you be honest with me, are you a deatheater?" He asked, such a gentle voice, opening really. I sighed and picked at my blanket, I leant against he wall. "No, but I ... do have, their mark". I bit my lip, it was strange to admit something I had never shown to Harry, or really anyone else besides Dumbledore, and Severus. I was able to wear short sleeve things because I'd cover it up with some skin foundation.

It always blended well. I rolled up my sleeve and he held my arm in his hands, he touched the mark but immediately recoiled the one finger and hissed. "Ouch".

"Does it hurt it?" He nodded. He stared at it. "Dumbledore says you were apart of the prophecy, he told no one to tell you, but I think you deserve to know". I looked to the side. "I felt like I've always known that, but to hear it.. I'm in the same position as you". I gestured to him. He smiled faintly. "Explains a lot, say, why didn't we ever hang out in our first year? Or even Second?"

I pondered for a few moments, looking at objects around the room to avoid too much eye contact. I held my lips together.. "To be honest, Draco was my
only friend in my first year, our families were close, and he always influenced me to not liking you very much, or Weasley, not to mention, your fellow house members would.. bully me, so... you know? I guess I just didn't like you".