fouгтутнгее: say you're sorry

A/n: N/n = nickname

I walked into the common room, seeing Cassidy in a lounge chair crying, a few girls attempting to comfort her. When the door clicked shut all their heads snapped towards me. They scoffed and scowled, before turning around to continue to console her. I was about to decidedly walk away, but.. No, I wasn't letting myself end another friendship, not already. I walked towards her. "She doesn't want to see you". Pansy hissed. "Shut the fuck up and get out of my way". I said and pushed my way into her viewing. "Cassidy can I talk to you? Alone?" I said and flickered my eyes around at the other girls. "Why? Don't you wanna be with someone just as intelligent and diligent as you?" She strained. I sighed, trying to pull her limp and sad body up. "Please? Just.. come with me". She huffed. "Guys go away so we can talk". Cassidy ordered. They all rolled their eyes, leaving. I sat next to her, in a lounge chair. "What is it?"

"He shouldn't have spoke for me, I shouldn't have let him. Just.. listen, what he said wasn't okay, none of it was true, okay?" I said and put my hand on here, a few tears dripping down her pale soft cheeks. She nodded sniffling. "Why did he say that?" She asked, looking at her feet. "He's my friend, Cassidy. He.. is.. very, very protective of me". I started, looking off to the side sheepishly. She nodded and wiped her eyes. "Why are you friends with him?" She asked me curiously, knowing if I didn't answer she most likely would stop being my friend. Which was reasonable, I mean, she deserved to know. "Because, under his rock hard exterior, he's a very sweet man". I stated, she gave me an unsure look. "May I speak with him?" She asked. I tensed up thinking of it. "Okay.. well maybe not.. I.. I slapped him Cassidy".

"You what?!" She has a look of astonishment. "I didn't like that he tried to end my friendship with you.. and I dunno, I snapped". I shrugged. She let her face contort into a smirky one, about to laugh. "You slapped and snapped at Snape, that's a tongue twister". She grinned cheekily. I rolled my eyes. "What did he do?" She questioned. I sighed and sat back. "Nothing really.. Boys are all the same, jealous, over protective, and their all jerks". She giggled. "Jerks everywhere". I continued making her laugh more. "So are you still like... friends?" She asked and sat up in her seat seemingly interested. I shrugged, not bothering to tell her he was my boyfriend. Or still is? I can't be sure.

"He's the only boy you've ever seemed interested in". She commented, I shrugged it off, unsure what to say. "Is he your secret loverboy?" She asked leaning in closer, and her tone becoming quieter. My face began to heat up and my eyes widened, I cleared my throat, only letting out stuttery syllables, failing to answer. "HE IS!" She squealed. "No!!" I yelled. She giggled, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the girls dormitories. Once in her bedroom she threw me into her bed and closed the door. "He is! Isn't he!" She laughed seemingly not disgusted. "N-no!"

She tilted her head at me, a disbelieving look. "Come on, it makes sense, I won't be grossed out if he is, and I won't tell". She pressured and sat next to me. "I..... um... well... you... you promise?" I said looking her in the eyes. She nodded eagerly. "Yes..... he is". I huffed waiting to be revolted against and shoved out. But she didn't, she just hugged me. "I knew it! I knew that was no ordinary couple kissing together in the alchemist tower! And then the papers! I knew it! I knew iiiitt!" She boasted and began to do a victory dance making me giggle. "But seriously. You cannot tell anyone".

"I won't I won't! If.. you answer all my questions". She smirked, making me blush and cross my arms. "Fine".

"Yay! First question..."

time skip. late at night.

She had been asking me several questions, about his kissing, how I fell in love with him, and several others. But then she asked me:  "Are you two still together?"