siжтуопе: lucy

I woke up to someone gently slapping my cheek repeatedly. Ah fuck it hurt, my skin felt sore, and my head hurt. "Wake up".
I sat up immediately at the familiar smooth voice. Rough but deep, With that dash of arrogance that I remember so vividly. I rubbed my crusty sore eyes that slightly stung, then proceeded to look around.

"Y/n". He greeted.

"Lucius".

Was I in Malfoy Manor? It looked like I was in their living room. He crossed his arms, his platinum blonde hair brushed back to lay behind his shoulders. His blue bright eyes pierced into me.
"Do you remember any of which you did last night girl?" Lucius asked

"Not at all". I sighed and leant back, laying down on the leather couch. I put my face in my hands and screamed, muffling it while groaning.

"Be quiet. Well let me enlighten you with a few acts of yours".

"Oh god". I mumbled looking at him.

~

"You also called me an 'albino crocodile', while trying to drown yourself in the pool". He went on with a glare, I was holding my face in my hands and staring at the ground. "I am so so sorry". I sighed, trying to remember anything else I might've did. But it was all gone, I couldn't remember a thing. "Just be thankful I caught you before you fell in, believe me, I wouldn't of bothered enough to get my clothes wet for a drunk". Lucius shrugged casually, looking to the side. "Do you have any headache pills? Again... I'm so sorry". I apologized again. "Don't be, you also told me all about what was upsetting you, I understand". He waved it off like it was nothing, had he really listened to a drunk me? "How did you find me anyway?" I asked as he retrieved a bottle of pills for me. "I found you hitting on a man at the bar who was obviously interested in you, and I stepped in". He said whilst handing me the bottle that rattled with the medication inside.
"Also take two".

"Thank you.. If I woke up with some creep next to me I'd just...." I rolled my eyes and took the cap off the bottle. "You're very promiscuous when you're drunk aren't you?" He tilted his head at me, taking a seat across from me. "There's no denying that...." I looked away remembering the first time.

"Wait what was I upset about, exactly? What'd I tell you?"

"You told me about your obvious relationship with Snape, so forth crying and soaking my best suit... tch.. You owe me, but you continued on about how you really just wished you were dead, which was very concerning, so I comforted you and calmed you down, so on?" Lucius stated plainly, which made me feel slight comfort with him. "You comforted me?" I smiled with surprise, he raised an eyebrow as if it was nothing to be surprised about.
"You repeatedly told me how much you hated 'how much of a slut' you are, and that you were 'just stupid', also insulting yourself as 'a simple fuck', how could I not comfort you? Who wouldn't comfort something as depressing as that?" He chuckled, I smiled faintly. "I guess you're right". I looked at my feet, letting my shoulders fall in thought. "I'm sorry to have burdened you, It's just... been, tough". I shrugged, playing with the hem of my sleeve button.

"Well, you do owe me". He continued. "You really want me to buy you a suit?"

"No. I want you to take a break off school. It's obviously stressing you out". He gestured to nothing and furrowed his brows. "What do you mean? I can't just take a break, I took a break not that long ago, if I do it again—"

"You owe me".
He eyed me with a serious expression, almost a warning glare. "Why?" I tilted my head with a grin. "You wanna spend time with me?" I teased, he rolled his eyes as if that weren't nearly a possibility. But I felt like I could see threw a defensive front in him. "Just stay a week or two".

"If you really want me to spend time with you that badly I will".

"I don't".

"Kay fine then bye!"

"Wait!"

I smirked, stopping as he grabbed my hand, and sitting back down next to him. "Just.. stay?"

"Okay I will Lucy".

"If you ever call me that again I will not hesitate to hex you".