Unconcious Singing

Tom sat by his bed strumming his bass. He was currently writing a song. The sheet music was laying there in front of him.
It was a work in progress, a song that held a message for someone.

Someone special to him.

He looked at the sheet music he had and sighed. He wasn't satisfied with it. Instead, he decided to sing something else; a song most people wouldn't recognize. Tuning his bass, he reached down to get another sheet that held notes to another song.

He began to play.

"... Even when it hurts the most..."

"... Try to have a little hope..."

"... Cause someone's gonna be there when you don't; when you don't."

"If you wanna cry, I'll be you shoulder."

"If you wanna laugh, I'll be your smile."

"If you wanna fly, I will be your sky."

"Anything you need, that's what I'll be...."

"You can come to me..."

Just passing by his room was a certain cola lover who so happened to hear him singing from inside. The strumming of the bass fitting perfectly with the melody of his voice.
Why had Tom hidden this side of him? Edd had never heard him sing before, and he bet that the others haven't either.

"Tom?" Edd knocked on his door. "You in there?"

Startled, Tom almost dropped Susan. Thankfully, he didn't. He quickly fixed everything up and penned the door.
"Yeeeeesss?" He smiled nervously. Had Edd heard him? Hopefully not.
Edd have him a questioning look before shrugging if off.
"Just came to check on you... Do you have a radio in there?" He looked over to see Tom's room but Tom blocked it. With a bit of difficulty since he was shorter than the rest of the gang.

"I-I was blasting.... Music... You know... From my phone...? Yeah..."

"You sure? It sounded awfully like you-"

"-I get that a lot!" Tom cut him off. "Some people usually say I sound like him, s-so..." He chuckled in an attempt to make it seem like it was nothing. It really was nothing. For Tom at least.

"Alright." Edd sighed. "We'll be leaving at three in the afternoon. You better be ready by then."

Tom nodded too quickly. "Yeah- yeah- Just- I know- Leave!" He exclaimed as he pushed Edd away from his room and quickly shutting it. He didn't want Edd to know.
A bit too late for that.

Time Skip

It was almost three. Everyone except Tom gathered in the dining room. Edd had some interesting news to share before leaving. Tord leaned back on his chair; hands at the back of his head. Matt was looking at his own reflection once again. Edd cleared his throat to get their attention.
"... So... I have some news...."

Tord seemed uninterested already. "Spill."

"Okay... Did you know about-"

"What are you guys doing? It's past three." A voice said from behind them. They all looked over to see who it was. Lo, and behold, there's stood Tom leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed.
Edd mentally cursed. He was going to tell them. Oh well.

Tom went ahead along with Matt. Both waiting at the car.

"Damn. I wanted to tell you guys." Edd muttered.