Simply Beginning

Okay, quick IDEA of mine before it goes to waste.

There's a WHOLE story inside my head, but the plot is all over the place so I'm gonna write down just a part of it.
It's an AU btw.
Let's go:

"Tevin! Tevin!"

Four sets of little footsteps were hears running through the halls of the orphanage.
The building was surrounded by a forest located nearby the Kingdom.
It was a peaceful place.

A little house in the forest.

A small girl with orange hair that reached to her shoulders came up to the said man.

"What is it, Quinn?"

"Can you tell us the story again?" She asked him.
Tevin picked her up and sat on a stool.

He had just finished cleaning himself up after a day of gardening.

"What story?"

"The one about the missing Prince!"

"Ohhh... That one...?" Tevin said, a little hesitant about it.

Quinn nodded her head vigorously.
"Pleeaaassseee??"

"W-Well I-"

"Oh do tell us, please! We weren't able to hear about it yet, and Quinn keeps on telling us about it. Please Mr. Tevin? Please???"
One boy, Sam, pleaded.
At this point, the other three began to plead as well.

"Alright! Alright..." Tevin sighed.

"Settle down now... Quinn, no spoilers."

As her name was said, she giggled.

"Alex, Sam, and Chris, listen with your ears open, and your mind wild with imagination. I'm going to tell you a story...

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.

.

The Kingdom of Plaid.
Once ruled by a fierce and powerful Prince, Tordér, who turned into an honourable and brave King through the miracle of his love for his Queen: Thomas.

It's funny how he was called 'Queen' instead of 'King'.

Pushing that aside, the two ruled the land together with compassion towards their people and those who visited from afar.

It was a seed of love that started it all.

And one glorious day, for some magical reasons, the Queen was able to conceive their first child:

Prince Simon, Son of King Tordér and Queen Thomas, heir to the throne of the kingdom of Plaid.

An immediate feast was held for their little Prince the very next day.
All of the kingdom was invited to this special event held at the Castle.
A few neighboring Royalty came by to see the child, including King Matthew and Queen Edward of Avonlie.

I was there, too.

In fact, I was merely a little boy when my mother brought me to the castle to see the new babe.

The King and Queen spotted me amongst the crowd and invited me and a few other children to look into the crib.
To think I saw the Prince upclose, I've never been more in awe.-

-------

-"Was there a fairy?"

"Saaaaammm!!" Alex whined.
Chris, by instinct, pulled Sam closer to him.