Snow

White specks fell from the sky as it covered up most of the surroundings in the neighborhood. The coolness of the air didn't seem to have bothered him. In fact, he was enjoying every second of his time. His boots crunched the snow under him as he hopped and ran around the yard laughing.

It was surprising to see him act so childish. Normally, he'd be the mature one out of the group other than the Norwegian, but right now, he didn't care. He was enjoying himself.
He spun around as snowflakes fell on him.

"Tom! What are you doing? You forgot to wear your coat!"

He turned to face the person who called him. By the door stood a man who's hair was shaped into horns; a look of worry laced onto his face.

"I'm fine, Tord. See?" He spread his arms out to show that he wasn't feeling cold. Normally, he would. But right now, he was contented with just wearing his blue hoodie. Something about today made him want to run outside and play in the snow.
Tord had none of it.

Wearing his own coat and other winter wear, he walked up to the Brit and draped his coat over him.
"I don't want you getting a cold."
Tom rolled his eyes. "Seriously Tord, I'm fine!"
"No. I'm not having it."

"You care too much."

Tord huffed. "You don't care at all."

"Of course I do, don't I?" Tom looked up to face his lover and caressed his cheek. The taller man sighed.
"Not right now anyway."

Tom giggled and looked up at the sky.
"Have you ever seen anything so beautiful? So extraordinary?" Tord swore he saw Tom's eyes glisten. He never knew that Tom liked the simple things. Not even snow since it would remind him of Christmas.

Tord embraced him warmly as he observed the snow fall. It indeed was beautiful.
"Nothing can be more beautiful or extraordinary than you."

"That was kinda cheesy."

"Was it now?" Tord nuzzled into the crook of his lover's neck. "You find almost everything cheesy."

"Yeah, but that's why I love you."

Some short fluff to get me going- I hope you don't mind me asking for creative criticism.
Thanks for reading!