I need Your help. Again.

But first off, let me say this-

Oh my gulay-

I never thought I'd reach this-

I know it's not much, but to me this is... An accomplishment. Wow. I just do this as something to entertain myself and you guys.
And maybe something to distract myself. I'm always bored.

ThankyouThankyouThankyou for your support!

Speaking of which, I need help.

I need a team of editors and idealists. The story from the Oneshots "Lullubies" and "Mothers Day" is going to become a story, but I need help because I suck at almost everything and I'm so lazy that I can't even post the chapter I just wrote.
Plus, I have bad sight. So I have trouble rechecking the story.

Another problem is I type too fast which causes the error.

The story might also go off hand and out of topic. It also might not match the title of the story.

I'll either be making a server on Amino or Facebook. Haven't made it yet, but hopefully if anyone is willing.

So, are you?

Though, I will need to see you write first. At least 1000 words at minimum. If you can make a chapter in your book or a different book with the 1000 word story, maybeeee.
(Why does this sound like an application thing XD)
Story has to be about TordTom/TomTord. Be creative :P

It's not by force, it's voluntary so you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Again, Thank you!

P.S.
You will be credited at the end of each chapter.

<3