Sunburn

"Ow..." Tom hissed in pain.

Edd had thought it was a nice day for a swim. So, he took them all out on a trip to the beach. The beach at that time wasn't really occupied with many people. Maybe one to two families, and that was it.

Unfortunately, as they all bathed in the sea, the hot sun scorched a few of them. One of which had to be Tom.

The rest left the water when the sun began to heat the surroundings. Tom, however, decided that it was fine to just lay on the water for a couple of minutes.
A few more minutes wouldn't hurt.... Right...?

"Dammit..." He muttered as he rubbed his shoulder. His skin was red. Anything that touched his body would cause shocks of pain.

Resulting in him wearing a sleeveless shirt.

"You okay?" Just then, Tord walked into the room.

"What do you think?"

"Jeez, just wondering. You brought this upon yourself." Tord rolled his eyes as he sat beside him.
"Does it hurt that bad?"

"Yep."

"I know a way that might soothe it a little." Tord said as he sat Tom on his lap.
Tom was confused at first until he felt light pecks on his neck and onto his shoulders. It was soft and soothing. Just like Tord had said.
There were times it did sting, but it quickly vanished after a while.

"Tord...? What are you doing?"

"I just thought it would help lessen the pain." The other replied as he continued to litter soft kisses on his neck and shoulders.
It did.
Worked like magic.

For the rest of the afternoon, Tom snuggled up to Tord as Tord continues to put elegant and soft kisses on his neck.