Our Summer

Haha. Hope you get the reference of this oneshot-

The summer breeze blew softly against their skins. Laughter filled the air as a certain Brit ran through the waters of the shore.

Tord admired Tom from afar, melting at the sight of his lover having the time of his life.
Edd and Matt were at their rented hut; placing the picnic basket and a few bags in.

Tom ran further into the sea with his hands spread wide. His eyes closed as he took in the fresh sea breeze.
He looked back at Tord with a smile on his face.

"Tord, come join me! The water is pretty cool!"

Tord laughed at Tom's childish act. He's never seen this side of Tom before.

Tord didn't move from his position and simply smiled. Pouting, Tom crossed his arms.
"Tord!"

Said man sighed and stood up from his seat and walked over to him. His feet touching the soft sand until it felt the familiar coolness of water. He stood beside Tom, also taking in the breeze.

Tom went closer to Tord and intertwined their fingers. He heaved a sigh of content, leaning on Tord.

It was a comforting silence. The only sound coming from the waves clashing onto the shore and a few of the people's chattering. (The beach wasn't well known thus only a few people go.)

Sadly disturbed by Tord pushing him into the water. He wasn't given any time to process when he met his fate.

"hEY-!"

Tom glared at Tord, who was laughing his ass off.

"Sorry Tom, couldn't helP--!"

Splash.

Tom was the one laughing now. He pulled Tord down and soon started a water fight over at the deeper part of the sea. Not too far away from the shore.

Both were enjoying their time, splashing water at each other.

This was one of the moments Tord really enjoyed.

Time had passed, summer was no longer.

Instead, the harsh winds of winter took over it's reign and engulfed their little town in white.
It was cold. Not that Tord couldn't handle it, but it was quite lonely.

On a winter night like this, he did wish for something.
Suddenly a mug of warm coffee was presented to him.
His gaze met Tom's as he was presented with a warm smile.

"Care for some coffee?"

"Sure." Tord moved aside and let Tom sit beside him.
Have I forgot to mention they were on the couch?

He took the mug into his own hands, sipping the warm drink. Tom leaned on him and placed his mug on the table. Tord doing the same and wrapped his hands around Tom.
The two remained cuddling on the couch.
Their hearts warmed by each other.
It was like summer again.

To Tord, Tom always made the days feel like summer. Even on cold winter nights, it would feel like summer.

He never knew how, but every time the Brit would do really simple things like utter 'good mornings' or being confident in things he has passion in, (Which is another story) or even muster a small smile, no matter the season, may it be Autumn or Winter, he always felt warm.
Spring is an exception.

"You know I love you, right?"
He didn't care if he was being cheesy. He really felt the need to say something.

"You have something to say, don't you?" Tom said.

"How'd you know?"

"Love."

Love. That's what made everything so calm and warm even on the worst nights. Love.
It's what brought the two together.
Speaking of which...

"You know how to melt a cold heart. Just like summer."