No More Part 2

@Niggaluvship

"Guys, who's Tom?"

"Me."
All of them turned around in one swift moment; being surprised by the sudden voice from behind, only there was no one.

Tord stood there confused. "What..?"

"In the treehouse guys."

All of them looked up to see a boy about their age, with black eyes and brown hair.
He smiled at the three, seemingly happy to see them again.
It has been a while.

"Hey! It's been years since I've heard from you! Where have you been?"

All of them just stood there. Not knowing how to react after seeing this person that was supposedly their childhood friend... Or imaginary friend even...

"Are... Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing??" Matt had to blink several times to check if he was hallucinating.
Edd nodded his head. "... Yeah... It's... Weird..."

Tom's smile fell. How could they not remember?
After all the times they've spent paying in those same grounds..

"Guys, it must be our imagination. Our parents were right. We do have problems." Tord looked towards his two friends.

Tom was upset.
"I'm not imaginary! I'm here! I'm real!" Tom placed a hand on his chest. "I remember you, you, and you! See?" Bopping each of their noses, he spreads his arms out.

"How do you not remember me?" He was on the verge of tears.
For 15 years he waited.
For 15 years he told himself to hang on,
For 15 YEARS.

"I- Sorry, we just though you were... Non-existent." Tord shrugged.

Tom furrowed his eyebrows in displeasure.

"N-No offense!"

"Tord, I got this... So um... We apologize for leaving you behind. We had to leave for highschool and College. We didn't have the chance to bid you goodbye..."
Edd explained, stepping in and taking over.

"You could've sent cards and all that! I felt forgotten!" Tom cried.

"We were busy-"

"Let's all get ice cream... To cheer Tom up and take back the time we lost with him. How about that?" Matt interrupted. His friend was already working on water works and the pipe wasn't going to be fixed any time soon.
All of them looked at him and nodded.
Maybe something cold could brighten the mood.

Walking out of the forest, the four of them decided to talk about what happened over the past few years. Telling Tom crazy stories that happened during their school years.
"Oh, I got one!" Matt told them.
"So, you know how Kitchen appliances aren't allowed in the dorms? There's this detachable wire downstairs in the back room that we used to cook food."

Edd snapped his fingers. "I remember this one!"

"Shh, let me tell it- so, Tord put the noodles on the ground and pulled the wire- the whole building black out."

Edd was laughing along. Tord laughed in embarrassment.

"I didn't expect that to happen you know...'