Come Back

Warning: Will include my OC, but the main focus is on the cat.

Yeah that's right, special chapter everyone. Still, there will be mentions of TordTom and MattEdd.
I like to think Ringo sees the four as her "fathers" but mainly Edd.

On with the oneshot.

The sky was a light shade of gray, slightly fading into a darker shade. The world outside was cold.
None but a few brave souls dared to linger outside.

Ringo watched as her owner, along with his friends, carry their luggage out the door.

Where are they going?
Where are they headed?
What's going on?
Why are they leaving?

She mewled, he said nothing. Instead, he turned around, knelt down and softly scratchedo her head and chin.
His smiled sadly at her, knowing she was going to face a journey without them.
Or they would be facing a journey without her, which is pretty normal.

Wait, why are you leaving?

He stood up and walked away. No words spoken. Nothing.

As her "fathers" walked out the door, the harsh winds blew into the house.
Her fur standing and flowing backwards, the curtains waving in the air; a cold gush of wind that chilled the area, but Ringo couldn't feel it.
Everything was static. The loudness of the wind made it hard to hear anything,

Wait! Come back! Where are you going? Please don't leave me alone!
The four continued to trudge outside.
Don't go! What will I do without you???
He looked back. His face displaying no emotion.
Dad...?
Nothing.
The door slammed shut.

Everything was still.

All Ringo could do was sit there, and wait for the door to open and reveal her jolly "father". As if she were some dog.

...

Still nothing.

Her ears flattened.

Why did you leave...?

.
.
.
.

The house felt big and empty without the other four.
The constant bickering and laughter was gone. The sound of the television that used to play that one show was no more.
Only the sound of silence played.

Ringo looked out the window of her owner's room.

The air outside was cold.
But not as cold as the day they left.