╰ ❝𝙁𝘼𝙏𝘼𝙇 𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉❞

•┈┈┈••✦🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙁𝘼𝙏𝘼𝙇 𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉" - 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙏𝙪𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒
━❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Stalking, Kidnapping.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Mark is a rich businessman, (Y/N) is a middle-class woman in her late twenties. Cameo appearances by BTS members.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Even though it was out of your character to dress around and facade around in overpriced cocktail dresses and expensive jewelry but... Tonight's air draft told you something was up tonight at the venue.

So, you took your time getting ready; Making sure to be precise and steady when picking your attire. All you bargained for a few drinks and a solo dance and a breath of fresh air from your spacious home. To be reminded of new faces and smells, new senses of styles, and class.

Truth be told, you were getting a bit lonely ever since you and your fling had gone your separate ways. It didn't end too well, either. He left a deep cut in your physical and mental being. You weren't in the mood to sit in silence for the night.

Tonight, you would be striking. Sexy. Eye-catching. A grown, colored, and attractive woman at its finest.

You pulled up to the front of the spacious mansion and swiftly left the door open for valet. He snuck a longing glance at you before hopping in just as smoothly.

You carefully walked up the steps to the nice residence, being sure to hold your long-ish dress up so you wouldn't trip on your heels. Once you made it in, it was just like you expected. People all around, inexpensive gowns and tuxes, servants walking around with trays of wine and refreshments, snooty women with their noses up high, acting picture-perfect.

You made your way to the bar, taking a seat on the provided stool. You made sure to keep your posture, simply pulling your phone out of your purse. You curiously checked your spam and blocked calls & texts, seeing an unusually small amount of texts from your crazy, ex-lover.