001

CHAPTER ONE:

CHAPTER ONE:

"do you know how many vehicle collisions last year involved deer? 247 thousand." stiles said reading it off the screen of his laptop.

"oh, god, please go to school." his dad said shaking his head.

"but that's crossing the road. this one last night came right down the middle." stiles said as his father walked in the room.

"i'm not gonna beg you." his dad said.

"you couldn't. i'm impervious to your influence. anyway." stiles said.

"could you consider a bribe?" his dad asked.

"you couldn't meet my price." stiles replied.

"extortion?" his dad said.

"you got nothing on me." stiles said.

"yeah." he dad said.

noah went and grabbed the back of his chair and started to drag him away from the computer.

"dad, what are you doing?" stiles said trying to drag the chair back so he could type.

"dad, what are you doing? what are you-" stiles said but then fell out of his chair.

after last night, stiles and marcie both felt like nothing had ever changed.

it was weird. it was like they hadn't even stopped talking.

marcie felt her feelings for stiles had grown and she now felt like she had gotten over tristan.

-

marcie got up the next day for school and she got herself ready.

allison was going to be driving them to school since lydia's car was wrecked.

"are you going to school?" harry asked as he walked into the room.

"i can't just avoid everyone forever." marcie replied.

allison picked up lydia and marcie before they made it to school.

allison found a parking spot and they got their locker assignments.

ironically, stiles and marcie's locker were next to each other. again.

"freshmen. tons and tons of fresh men." lydia asked looking over at all the new boys.