032

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO:

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO:

marcie and lydia got to the blackout party and marcie went to get her body painted.

she was wearing a pink cropped halter top with white high waisted shorts.

"face or body?" the painter asked her.

"body." marcie replied.

the artist started to make swirls around her legs until he reached her shorts.

he painted her lips pink and marcie thanked him before walking away and going back to lydia.

"someone's ready to party." lydia said.

"we're always running for our lives, we might as well party a little while we can." marcie replied.

marcie left lydia's side and she started to drink whatever was in the punch.

an hour into the party, marcie noticed that stiles, scott and kira had shown up.

"it just showed up there on my key ring this morning. i asked my dad if he put it there, but he said he didn't know anything about it." stiles said.

"it's just a key, right?" scott asked.

"yeah, but it's not mine. and i don't know how it got there or what it's for." stiles replied.

"you want to leave so we can figure it out?" scott asked him.

marcie made her way over to stiles and she smiled at him.

"hey, you." stiles said to her.

"i'm a little drunk." marcie told him.

she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and kissed him.

she felt his lips move faster against hers and they both didn't care that scott was standing there because they were making out regardless if he was there or not.

stiles could taste the alcohol on her breath and he let his tongue slip into her mouth.

"do they do this a lot?" kira asked scott.

"uh, usually not this intense, but yeah." scott replied.

"come dance with me." marcie said to stiles as she pulled away.