017

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

marcie and aiden were standing beside lydia since she found another teacher had gone missing.

"i don't get why no ones calling the police." lydia told ms. blake.

"they're gonna make an announcement over the p.a." ms. blake told her.

"that's not gonna do anything! i told you, he's gone. like the others, taken." lydia said.

"okay. look, we're trying to understand, okay? all we know is that mr. westover didn't show up for class." ms. blake said.

marcie saw scott by the door and she went over to him and explained what happened.

"and the last time that happened was mr. harris. anyone heard from him lately? he's gone. and he's going to be the second murder." lydia said pointing to the board.

there was a five fold knot drawn on the board with the number two written in one of the circles.

"but, lydia, you wrote that number." ms. blake said.

"okay, fine. i'm psychic." lydia told her.

"you're psychic?" she asked.

"i'm something!" lydia replied.

"a deputy and a teacher. what's the pattern?" ethan asked scott.

"i don't know." scott replied.

"we have to tell stiles about this." marcie said.

she knew that stiles was back at his house and he was going to tell his father everything. everything, everything.

-

"it's philosophers as in teachers. allison and her father just found mr. westover." scott said telling stiles over the phone.

"that makes sense. tara, she wasn't always a cop. she used to teach middle school." stiles said.

"then the last ones gonna be another teacher, right?" marcie said.

"yeah, but there's dozens of them, guys and they're all headed home." stiles said.

"no. no, they're not. they're all going to the recital." scott replied as him and marcie looked down and saw all the people piling in.