008

CHAPTER EIGHT:

CHAPTER EIGHT:

stiles and scott were in the locker room getting ready to go for a run and stiles was freaking out.

"i looked everywhere. it's like he just walked away. left his car, his dog." scott said.

last night, one of the dog owners at the clinic went missing after picking up his dog.

"okay. was he, like... could he have been a virgin maybe? did he look like a virgin? was he, you know, virginal?" stiles asked.

"no, definitely not. deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. it's a new policy." scott said chuckling but stiles didn't seem impressed.

"no, i don't know if he was a virgin. and why are you talking like he's already dead? he's just missing." scott said with a sigh.

"missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, scott. and you know who else is a virgin? me. i'm a virgin, okay? and you know what that means? it means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. okay, i need to have sex, like, right now. someone needs to have sex with me, like today. like, someone needs to sex me right now!" stiles ranted.

"all right, i'll do it." danny said making stiles shout since he didn't think anyone was behind him.

"what?" stiles asked.

"come to my place at 9:00. plan to stay the night. i like to cuddle." danny said.

"oh. that was so sweet. are you kidding?" stiles asked.

"yes, i'm kidding." danny said.

"okay, you know. you don't toy with a guys emotions like that, danny. it's not attractive, all right?" stiles said.

"why don't you just talk to marcie about it?" scott asked him.

"because scott, we've only been dating for a week." stiles said.

"longer than some people have waited." scott said as stiles let out a sigh.

"fine, i'll tell her. but if our relationship goes wrong after this i'm holding you responsible." stiles told him.

"i doubt that, marcie's totally into you." scott replied.

while they were on their run, they found the body of the guy scott was talking about tied to a tree. his name was kyle.