043

CHAPTER FOURTY THREE:

they started getting closer to them and stiles and marcie started backing up.

"divine move. divine move. you think you have any moves at all?" you can kill the oni. but me? me? i'm a thousand years old. you can't kill me!" void stiles shouted.

"but we can change you." marcie said.

"what?" void stiles said looking at her.

"you forgot about the scroll." stiles said.

"the shugendo scroll." marcie said.

"change the host." void stiles whispered.

"that's right." marcie said.

"you can't be a fox and a wolf." stiles said.

scott appeared from behind them and bit his arm as he let out a scream.

scott let go of him and kira showed up and stabbed them with her sword.

void stiles fell on his knees and a fly flew out of his mouth.

isaac showed up out of no where and trapped the fly in the triskele box.

voids face cracked like cement and he fell to the ground and turned to dust, disappearing.

marcie saw stiles fall to the floor and her heart dropped. he couldn't be dead. not like that. not now.

"stiles, stiles no!" marcie said as she kneeled in front of him.

"he's still breathing." scott said before taking off his jacket and putting it under stiles' head.

-

marcie held his hand and she saw his eyes flutter open.

everyone let out a breath of relief and stiles looked around.

"oh, god, i fainted, didn't i?" stiles asked as they let out a small chuckle.

"we're alive. we all alive?" stiles asked.

"yeah. we're okay." scott replied.

everyone looked over at lydia when they saw her stand up.

lydia started to walk out and the rest of them followed behind her.

marcie didn't get the chance to see what happened because all she saw was lydia running up to her and wrapping her arms around her as she cried.