002

CHAPTER TWO:

CHAPTER TWO:

scott finally woke back up after passing out. the first thing he did was look down at his arm, seeing the tattoo.

"it worked." scott said as his face lite up.

"well, it looks pretty damn permanent now." stiles said as they walked over to the door.

"yeah. i kinda need something permanent. everything that's happened to us- everything just changes so fast. everything so, uh... ephemeral." scott said as stiles nodded.

"studying for the psats?" stiles asked.

"yep." scott replied.

"nice." stiles replied.

"that's great, scott." marcie told him with a smile.

scott opened the door and looked at it.

"you painted to door. why'd you paint the door?" scott asked.

"go home, scott." derek replied.

"and why only one side?" scott questioned.

he took out his claws and clawed off the paint and underneath it was a symbol.

"the birds at school and the deer last night- just like the night i got trampled by the deer when i got bit by the alpha. how many are there?" scott asked looking at derek.

"a pack of em. an alpha pack." derek replied.

"oh, god." marcie said as derek looked at her.

"all of them? how does that even work?" stiles asked.

"i hear there's some kind of a leader. he's called deucalion. we know they have boyd and erica. peter, isaac, and i have been looking for him for the last four months." derek explained.

"lets say you find them, how do you deal with an alpha pack?" scott asked.

"with all the help i can get." derek replied.

"you don't know what you're up against derek." marcie told him making derek sigh.

"where is she?" isaac asked, waking up.

they all looked over to see him already looking at them.

"where's the girl?" isaac asked, and derek looked back at him.