016

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

marcie was with lydia and allison in the car.

"so, yesterday i noticed stiles was more giddy than he usually is. would you have anything to do with that, mar?" allison asked her.

"uh, maybe." marcie replied.

"judging by the hickey on her neck i'd say it 100% has to do with her." lydia pointed out.

"okay, so we might've had sex the other night. no big deal." marcie said.

"wait, stiles was a virgin, right?" allison asked.

"yeah, he was. i wasn't." marcie replied.

they noticed that lydia seemed terrified and she stopped the car right by the school.

"lydia?" allison said.

lydia got out of the car and she screamed making allison and marcie run out to see what was wrong.

"there's a body." marcie said knowing what was going on.

allison called scott while stiles called marcie and lydia stood there shaking.

stiles and scott quickly came over. scott took off his helmet from his bike and stiles jumped out of his jeep.

"where is she?" stiles asked worriedly.

"over here." allison said.

"marcie?" stiles said seeing she was freaked out and had tears in her eyes.

"i'm okay." marcie told him before they turned to lydia.

"lydia?" stiles said.

"it's the same thing. same thing as the pool. i got in the car, heading somewhere totally different. and ended up here. and you told me to call you if there's a dead body." lydia said explained.

"you found a dead body?" stiles asked.

"not yet." lydia replied.

"not yet? what do you mean, not yet? lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." stiles told her.

"oh no, i'm not doing that again. you find the dead body from now on." lydia replied.

"how are we supposed to find the dead body? you're always the one finding the dead body." stiles said.

scott looked out in the distance and saw something.

"guys. i found the dead body." scott said.