011

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

the bus stopped when they pulled up to a motel and everyone got out with their bags.

"i've seen worse." scott said as marcie scoffed.

"you're kidding, right?" marcie asked him.

"where have you seen worse?" stiles asked as the coach blew his whistle.

"listen up. the meets been pushed till tomorrow. this is the closet motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. you'll be pairing up. choose wisely. and i'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. got that? keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" coach said as people began to walk in the motel.

"lydia?" allison said.

"i don't like this place." lydia said.

"it'll be fine." marcie told her.

"i don't think the people who own this place like this place. it's just for a night." allison told them as marcie chuckled.

"a lot can happen in one night." lydia said.

they went into the motel and lydia, marcie and allison shared a room while scott and stiles shared one and isaac and boyd shared another.

marcie let out a sigh and she dropped her bag on the ground and she felt chills run down her spin. she didn't like this place.

-

"all right, so i have four." stiles told scott.

"four? you have four suspects?" scott asked him.

"yeah, it was originally ten. well, nine technically, i guess. i had derek on there twice." stiles replied.

"so who's number one? harris?" scott asked.

"just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead." stiles replied.

"so if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices." scott said making stiles realize how ridiculous it was.

"yeah, i guess that just sounded way better in my head." stiles agreed.

"well, what if it's somebody else from school? like, you remember matt? we didn't know that he was killing people." scott said making stiles sit up from his position.

"excuse me? i'm sorry, what? i... yes, we did. i called that from day one, actually." stiles informed him.

"yeah, but we never really seriously thought that it was matt." scott replied.