019

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

derek flipped over a table and tried to attack jennifer but scott grabbed him.

"derek, wait!" scott said.

"she was trying to get out." derek said pointing at her.

"i was trying to keep from getting killed. you can't blame me for that." jennifer replied.

"if you want to show that you're not one of the bad guys, then heal her." stiles said pointing to cora.

"not until i'm safe." jennifer replied.

"i'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. let's torture her." peter said.

derek grabbed scott's arm to stop him from grabbing him again.

"works for me." derek said.

then they heard the P.A. system squeak and they heard a voice.

"um, can i have your attention? mr. deucalion... excuse me, just deucalion... request you bring the woman calling herself jennifer blake to the E.R. reception. do this, and everyone else can leave. you have ten minutes." melissa said.

"he's not gonna hurt her." jennifer said to scott.

"shut up." derek said to her.

"he won't! scott, you know why. tell them it's true." jennifer said as everyone looked at scott.

"what does she mean?" derek asked but scott didn't reply.

"you're not the only ones he wants in his pack." jennifer explained and derek glanced at scott.

-

chris finally pulled up at the hospital and he got out of the car with isaac and allison following behind him.

"looks like the evacuations over." chris said before they walked into the hospital.

"are you catching a scent?" allison asked isaac.

"no, not with the rain this heavy." isaac replied before they walked into the building.

-

"deucalion doesn't just want an alpha pack. he wants perfection. that means adding the rarest of alphas to his ranks." jennifer explained.