012

CHAPTER TWELVE:

CHAPTER TWELVE:

allison, lydia, marcie and stiles were all talking since they noticed scott was acting strange.

"the last time i saw scott act like that was during the full moon." allison said.

"yeah, i know. he was definitely a little off with me too, but actually, it was boyd who was really off. i watched him put his fist through the vending machine." stiles said.

"see, it is the motel. either we need to get out of here right now, or... someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism asap, before the werewolves go crazy and kill us." lydia said grabbing a bible.

"okay, just hold on, all right? what if it's not just the motel? the number in the office went up by three, right?" stiles asked.

"you mean like three sacrifices?" allison said.

"what if this time it's three werewolves?" stiles asked.

"scott, isaac and boyd." allison said.

"i hate this place. i hate this place. i hate this place." marcie said.

"maybe we were meant to come here." stiles said.

"exactly! so can we get the hell out of here now? please?" lydia asked.

"wait, hang on. let me see this." stiles said taking the bible from lydia and he found an article in it.

"what is that?" allison asked.

"28 year old man hangs himself at the infamous glen capri." stiles read.

he shock that bible and even more articles began to fall out of the book.

"oh, no. look at these two. they both mention the room 217. these are probably all the suicides that happened in this room." lydia said.

"so if every room has a bible..." allison began.

"there could be articles in all the rooms." lydia said.

"good god." marcie said.

"that's a beautiful thing. most places leave a mint under the pillow. this one leaves a record of all the horrible deaths that occurred." stiles said.

"what if the room next door has the one about the couple?" lydia asked.

stiles quickly ran into the hall and went to open the door but it was locked.