027

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN:

marcie, scott, and stiles were in a classroom explaining to allison what they found.

"we found the den. it's right in the middle of the hiking trails." stiles said showing her on his ipad.

"well, that could narrow it down. coyotes travel on tick trails. but i think you're right about her not going back to the den. coyotes don't like wolves. and they're really smart. if they don't want to be heard, they actually walk on their toes." allison explained.

"coyotes tip toe?" stiles asked.

"they tip toe." allison responded.

the bell rang signaling for them to go to class.

"i got to go, but send me the pinned location." allison said.

"okay." stiles replied.

stiles and marcie went to sit up front but scott was stopped by kira.

"all right, everyone. let's get started." mr. yukimura began.

"we were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war. there's a passage in our reading that i'd like to go over in more detail. who would like to come up and read aloud for us? mr. stilinski, how about you?" he said.

"oh, maybe someone else could." stiles stuttered.

"everyone participates in my class, mr. stilinski." mr. yukimura said turning back to stiles.

"okay." stiles said.

stiles got up from his desk and went in front of the class.

stiles squinted his eyes and gripped the podium in front of him trying to read the words.

he looked up and he seemed like he was about to faint. scott and marcie got up from their seats.

"stiles, you okay?" marcie asked him.

stiles didn't respond, he just kept breathing heavily and looked back down at the book.

he tumbled a little and marcie quickly rushed to his side, so did scott.

"we should take him to the nurses office." scott told mr. yukimura and he nodded.

they rushed stiles out of the classroom and went to the boys bathroom. stiles walked around and he tumbled around.

"stiles, look at me, man. is this a panic attack?" scott asked looking over at marcie when he said the last part.

"no, this is something else." marcie told him.

stiles stood in front of the mirror and held onto the sink for support.

"it's a dream, it's a dream. this is just a dream." stiles said.