038

CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT:

allison, scott and kira were ducking beside cop cars and they were getting ready to rob the armored car.

lydia and marcie were watching from a distance in case something went wrong and they had to drive away.

"you're up." allison told kira.

she ran off and she went over to put the GPS on the car. a deputy walked over and kira went to hide.

"oh, no." marcie said.

"we have to do something." scott said.

they saw someone get out from the back of the car and they grabbed the deputy and knocked him out.

"who the hell is that?" scott asked.

"kincaid." allison told them.

-

the guy took the finger out of the evidence bag and then scott walked over to him.

"we need that finger." scott told him and kincaid smiled when he saw allison holding a crossbow to him.

"why should i give it to you?" kincaid asked.

"there's a briefcase in there with 150,000 in it." allison told him.

"the scroll inside this prosthetic finger is worth three million." kincaid said.

"give me the finger." scott said making kincaid look at him strangely.

"you know what i mean." scott said.

kira tried jumping on the guys back but he just pushed her off of him.

"i guess negotiations are over." kincaid said before letting out a growl and glowing his blue eyes.

allison shot him with an arrow but he just took it out.

kira went back to attack him but he just grabbed her and threw her to a wall then did the same to allison.

scott tried to take him on but he started to kick scott to the ground.

"you have the eyes of an alpha. but where's the strength?" kincaid asked.

"up here." the twins said jumping down from a stair case and began to attack him.

lydia and marcie went over to help allison up while the twins kept throwing punches at kincaid.