036

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX:

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX:

marcie woke up the next morning and she walked out into the kitchen and saw harry was sitting at the table.

"were you able to track stiles?" marcie asked him as he shock his head.

"it's like whatever is possessing him has stiles' identity so unless stiles comes back as himself-" harry began but got cut off.

"we can't use a locator spell." marcie said as she let out a sigh.

"it's past the 48 hour mark. but if anyone can go missing for two days and show up just fine, it's stiles." harry said as marcie nodded.

"yeah, yeah, you're right. i'm gonna go with scott to visit isaac." marcie told her brother as he nodded.

-

scott, melissa and marcie walked over to the waiting room to see allison was asleep in a chair.

scott touched her shoulder causing her to wake up.

"have you been here all night?" scott asked her.

"yeah, they won't let me see him because i'm not family. i told them he doesn't have any." allison said.

"he's got us. and i've got a key card." melissa said.

she went over to his room and opened the door letting scott, allison and marcie in.

"be quick." she told them.

they went by his bed to see him sleeping and marcie felt allison grab her hand.

"i thought he'd be healing by now." allison said.

"so did i." scott.

scott put his hand over isaac's arm.

"is he in pain?" allison asked.

scott nodded and he took some of isaac's pain away until he couldn't handle it anymore.

"it won't heal him, but it helps with the pain." scott said.

"did stiles really do this?" allison asked.

"no, stiles didn't do this." marcie said quietly.

"whatever's controlling him did it. whoevers controlling him." scott said.

"well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?" allison asked.