014

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

"okay, so, what does this kids homework have to do with finding deaton?" cora asked.

"because it's not just homework, okay? it's a project on geomagnetic fields. they flow through the earth. they can even be affected by lunar phases, all right? now look at this. this is a note from harris on danny's proposal." stiles said showing everyone.

"i strongly advise you to choose another subject. the ideas here, while innovative and thoughtful, boarder on pseudo science. not suitable for class." lydia read off the paper.

"harris wasn't just a sacrifice. he knew something." scott said.

"now, check this out. allison's dad wasn't the only one with a map, all right? danny had one too." stiles said folding it out and placing it in the metal table.

"danny marked all the telluric currents, okay? now, the weird thing about beacon hills is that it actually is a beacon. you wouldn't believe how much energy flowing through this earth is around this town." stiles said as scott played around with some of the map.

"stiles, look, they match. all right, there's three places, right? where they're kidnapped, and then the place where their body was found." scott said circling both places on the map.

"look, that's right on the telluride current." lydia said.

"so, maybe where he was sacrificed is somewhere in between." scott said.

"but where?" marcie asked.

"let me see that." stiles said as scott passed him the marker.

"you said there's six more bodies to be found. deaton's one of them. got to be somewhere in between, right?" stiles said.

"stop." cora said putting her hand on top of his as she moved it over the bank.

marcie couldn't help but feel jealousy take over after seeing cora grab stiles' hand.

"he's in the vault. he's in the same vault." cora said.

everyone started to put the stuff away and they were going to the vault to save deaton.

"guys, hold on." lydia said.

"what? why?" marcie asked her.

"lydia, we don't have time." scott told her.

"it's boyd. the plan didn't work. they cut the power." cora said.

everyone was silent for a moment and they looked over at scott.