005

CHAPTER FIVE:

CHAPTER FIVE:

"so mystery girl leaves a bruise on our arms that turns out to be the logo for a bank? what's she trying to do? give us investment advice?" lydia asked, getting out of the car.

"wouldn't that be nice." marcie said coming out of the back seat of the car.

"not at this bank. it's been closed for years." allison said.

"why aren't you telling scott?" lydia asked allison.

"because according to someone, i need to find something real." allison said getting her purse out of her trunk.

marcie and lydia's eyes widened seeing a pair of bolt cutters.

"which reminds me, um, i can't drive you guys home today. i have an errand to run after school." allison said.

"interesting errand." marcie told her.

while marcie was walking into school, she felt someone wrap their arm around her shoulder. she saw that it was stiles.

"hey, i was just about to go find you." marcie said smiling at him.

"no need, you already found me." stiles replied before kissing her.

she smiled at him and she felt her heart flutter at how cute he was.

"i was gonna ask you if you could drive me home since allison can't." marcie said.

"uh, i can but scott and i sort of have to help derek with something." stiles explained.

"okay, then i'm definitely coming in case you need my help." marcie said as stiles nodded.

he knew better not to argue with her since she could literally lift him up with her mind.

-

"okay, you see this? this is how they got in. it's a rooftop air conditioning vent. leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here." stiles said circling it on the map.

"okay? one of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. now, that space is so small, it took him about 12 hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. boom." stiles said.

"can we fit in there?" scott asked.

"yes, we can, but very, very barely. and they also patched the wall, obviously, so we're gonna need a drill of some kind. i'm thinking maybe a diamond bit-" stiles said.