003

CHAPTER THREE:

CHAPTER THREE:

"what?" stiles asked, looking at scott.

stiles and scott were going to a party.

"what, what do you mean, what?" scott asked.

"i mean what, and you know what." stiles replied.

"what, what?" scott said.

"that look you were giving." stiles replied.

"i didn't give a look." scott replied.

"oh, there was a distinct look, scott." stiles explained.

"what look?" scott asked.

"the look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." stiles replied.

"it's not that. it just seems weird going to a different high schools party." scott said.

"what? would you... god, one drink, all right? you'll be fine. i went to nursery school with this girl, okay? she promised to introduce us to all of her friends. so tonight, no allison, no marcie. tonight, we're moving on." stiles said.

stiles said no marcie, because he felt like their kiss had ruined their friendship. it was awkward for them now and he hated that.

"you're right." scott said to stiles.

"that's right i'm right." stiles said.

"moving on." scott said.

"onward and upward." stiles said pointing up the hill.

"let's do this." scott said.

"that's what i'm talking about." stiles said and him and scott did a handshake.

"how's my breath smell?" scott asked.

"i'm not smelling your breath." stiles replied.

"do you have any gum?" scott asked.

"no. no gum. you're fine." stiles said as they walked up the drive way.

"can you at least tell us what kind of party this is?" scott asked.

stiles didn't reply, as they walked through the door.

"stiles! hi." some blonde girl said walking over to stiles.

"hey. there's the birthday gir-" stiles was cut off when her lips were on top of his.

"so glad that you made it." she said.

"me too. um, heather this is scott, and-" stiles began but got cut off.

"come to the basement and help me pick out a bottle of wine." heather said.