004

CHAPTER FOUR:

CHAPTER FOUR:

lydia, allison and marcie were in the library during their free period and lydia was looking over at the twins.

"i want one." lydia said making alliosn look up from her notebook.

"which one?" allison asked her.

"the straight one obviously." lydia replied.

allison and marcie saw that one of the twins was keeping out danny.

allison pulled her attention away from that and looked at lydia's coffee cup.

"danny's still got it." marcie said with a smirk.

"what if it's not a symbol? what if it's actually a logo?" allison asked as she looked up and saw lydia was gone.

"it could be." marcie said.

allison looked up some logos on her computer and she was checking if any of them matched their bruises.

"hey, can i get some advice?" marcie asked making allison look up at her.

"what's wrong?" allison asked her.

"it's not that something's wrong, it's more like something that happened... something like stiles and i... kissing. twice." marcie said making allison smile.

"mar, that boy has been in love with you since the third grade. what are you waiting for?" allison asked.

"i just haven't had the time to talk to him about it." marcie replied.

"maybe you should." allison told her.

marcie saw stiles walking out in the hall and she got up from her seat to go talk to him.

"stiles?" marcie said making him turn around.

"hey, everything okay?" stiles asked her as she nodded.

"uh, this is gonna sound weird but... why did you have that condom in your pocket?" marcie asked him before stiles let out a sigh.

"uh, when scott and i went to my friend heathers party, she told me how she didn't wanna be a 17 year old virgin." stiles began to explain.

"oh!" marcie said not expecting that to be his answer.

"you seem upset." stiles said making marcie shake her head.