037

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN:

"i said i don't know. i don't know it's name, if it's a boy or a girl or if it's some mutate wolf baby." lydia said as she backed away from peter.

"you're lying. tell me what you know." peter said as he walked up to her and grabbed her shoulders.

"tell me. tell me-" peter was cut off when allison shocked him and he fell to the ground.

"that's enough." marcie said.

"now we're leaving." allison said.

"lydia!" peter shouted.

-

the three girls went back into the car and they pulled up photos on their phone.

"i got mine. did you find yours?" allison asked lydia.

"yeah." lydia replied.

marcie saw them put a photo of peter and malia side by side, and marcie was shocked when they looked alike.

"peter and malia?" allison asked.

"father and daughter." lydia said as marcie's phone started buzzing.

she got a text from scott telling her that the oni was coming for stiles and that she needed to meet them at the animal clinic.

"the oni, they're after stiles i have to go." marcie said as allison nodded and drove her over there.

it was pouring rain but she ran out of the car and over to the others.

"i got here as fast as i could!" marcie shouted.

they looked behind them to see the oni wasn't far away consider it was nightfall.

"stiles, get inside!" scott shouted throwing the keys to him.

scott and kira stayed to fight them off while marcie ran over to stiles.

"hey, kira get inside!" stiles shouted.

kira flipped over and oni grabbed his sword and started to fight them until scott got stabbed by one but kira immediately kicked him to the ground.

"all right, come on. get him inside! get him inside!" stiles shouted as they helped scott inside the clinic.

when they got inside, kira tried pulling the sword out of scott's stomach but stiles grabbed her wrist and twisted it.