VII

|| You, Me and Penny Green ||

| Chapter Seven |

"I'm so excited!"

"I'm so excited!"

"Hold on, quit fidgeting. Let me zip you up first," It was a sight to see, Alice trying to calm down someone just as hyper as she was. It made Iris giggle as she practically bounced on the balls of her feet.

"You girls ready?" Alice called.

The ginger was waiting anxiously with Alice in Edward's old room. An uncontainable smile graced her supple cheeks. She was extremely excited today, more than usual. It was her dress fitting here at the Cullen's and the girls, minus Alice, would be seeing her dress for the first time. Jasper made it his personal mission, under strict orders of Alice, to take Edward, Colton and Emmett on a boys hunting trip. It was not-so-coincidently the perfect timing for Iris to get her wedding dress altered a little for the final fitting without Edward sneaking a peek in anyone's thoughts.

All four immortals made sure not to think about it when he was around. They wouoldn't want to give away the surprise. Bella, fortunately didn't have that problem to keep up with. So, all four girls were sitting in the open spaced living room while Carlisle was away at the hospital. Sweet music played in the background as they chatted quietly to each other, Penelope was being smothered in kisses from her auntie Rose, chuckling uncontrollably as the blonde awaited the bride-to-be. 

"We're ready, c'mon already!" Bella shouted as her knee bounced in antcipation. The Swan made sure she sat as far away from the blonde immortal as possible. She knew Rose didn't like her very much, and the time apart didn't change that a bit. So Bella sat next to Esme, where the mother in-law stretched her neck to see behind the wall for quick peek.

"Come on out dear," Esme beckoned.

Iris shuffled out from behind the wall they walked to, her speckled eyes practically glowing under the warm lighting. The ginger was elegantly clothed in ivory, contrasting her vibrant locks as her bodice was covered in intricate lace flowers from head to toe. It was a sweetheart neckline, complimenting her creamy décolletage as it draped to the wood floors delicately.