II | XXIV

|| You, Me and Penny Green ||

| Chapter Twenty Four |

"Hey Dylan, yeah right now is not the best time to talk

"Hey Dylan, yeah right now is not the best time to talk. But yes, you can have Pea tomorrow, I'll have her ready in the morning..." Iris chatted to her child's father as she walked outside to the Cullen's main residence. Mostly everyone was out here, the original gang with some unfamiliar vibrant red eyes.

Benjamin, Iris only recently became acquainted with was witnessing Donny's birth as the little boy show off his gift. She learned, fairly quickly, that their gifts were similar. He could control all four elements, where as she could only control one. She smiled lightly as Benjamin showed Donny his gift, swirling up the dirt until it disappeared in the sky when he lifted his palm. The bright eyed Masen was in awe, chuckling at the sight.

"Yes, I'll talk to you later. Bye bye." She flipped her phone shut, stuffing it in her back pant pocket. Bella stepped beside her, watching the vampires assembling with curious eyes, she was always curious. Iris didn't blame her, honestly.

"We should probably meet y'know who soon. I set up an appointment," Her amber colored eyes flickered towards her bestfriend with a weak smile. Iris nodded, crossing her arms as she thought about the 'gift' Alice left them. A meeting with a guy who could get them fake passports and tickets, new identies, all of that for the kids. It pained Iris to think about it, but it was neccessary because she promised to do anything for her family, even if it meant letting them go.

Instead of talking about it further, Iris changed the subject. "Do you think Jake, Ava and Arthur will find that elemental in time?" Bella shrugged, brushing her hair up into a ponytail as she watched Colton mingle with Emmett's friend, Garrett. They seemed to be getting along great, turns out they were pretty similar, which figures because Colton got along well with Emmett.

"Mm, I don't know. They're a wild bunch, but I think Arthur will him or her in time. If not, I think we're good with what we got here."