XI

|| You, Me and Penny Green ||

| Chapter Eleven |

Iris giggled as Edward helped zip up her frilly shirt dress

Iris giggled as Edward helped zip up her frilly shirt dress. His finger tickled against her smooth skin and she just couldn't keep still. "Stay still, I'm almost done." Edward teased as he hid the amused smile tugging at the corner of his lips. If he was honest, he'd say he was doing this on purpose. White lies never hurt anybody.

"I can't you're tickling me," She chuckled, trying to hold her hair up so it wouldn't get caught between the metal hooks. They were changing from their wedding attire into more free flowing clothes for the reception. Edward's old bedroom in the Cullen's house became their dressing room, and obviously their cuddling room. Fortunately for Alice's sake, Iris was wearing heels now, but only because she was incredibly short standing next to Edward barefoot and she wanted to dance with him.

"It's not my fault... I can't keep my hands off of you," He complained in a weak whisper, leaning forward to place a delicate kiss onto the naked skin of her back. Iris's eyes fluttered softly at the sensation, releasing her hair before she turned to fully face her husband. She lightly touched his clothed chest, as if she was hesitant. Her palms smooth the defined panels of his chest and she slid them up to hook around his neck.

Her speckled eyes twinkled in the warm lighting of his old room, casting an iridescent glow around her figure. "Well I'm sorry to disappoint you Mr. Masen, but I happen to be a very married woman. I don't think he'll like that," A ghost of a smirk gracing her newly painted lips.

Edward wrapped his strong arms around her waist, pulling her curvy figure to his securely. They fit like perfectly crafted puzzle pieces. He watched mesmerized as she took in her bottom lip between her teeth, not knowing how crazy she was driving him. He swiftly brought his hand up to slowly tug her lips out of it's confines as he met her gaze head on. "Mm, I'm sure he won't mind sharing just for tonight."

"Oh, really?" She mused, her eyes sprinkled with mirth. Edward nodded eagerly, leaning down to capture her lips in a breathtaking kiss. He stopped right before, the marble flesh of their lips just barely ghosting over the other. Iris fidgeted in her heels in frustration, waiting impatiently for him to just kiss her senseless already. Edward smirked at the affect he had on her.