Triangle ⭐️ Bucky and Steve (request)

Song: Zara Larsson - ruin my life

Imagine: it was always you, Bucky and Steve, but you and Bucky love each other, so when he dies you become a super soldier. You meet again 70 years later.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'If something happens why is it always you three!'

You heard that one sentence a lot when you were kids. At least twice a week.And even when you left primary school, you kept hearing it.

And then the trio went down to two and to one.

You were heartbroken. You were the only one left of the group.

Now that you're a super soldier yourself, you miss him them even more. You remember the day he left. When Bucky left with Steve.

You had called after him and he looked over his shoulder and winked at you like it was nothing.

Peggy has shared the same feeling with you as she watched Steve leave.

And when you got the news of them both dying, you broke down.

You did nothing but cry and cry until there was nothing coming out anymore.

Then the Hydra threat got bigger and bigger because of Steve's absence. So instead of just sitting around, you took the super serum. You became a superhero just like they had.

You still are after 70 years. But you've taken it down a notch. You're not the only hero anymore.

-

Today is the exact date of when Bucky and Steve left to fight of Hydra.

You stare at the picture of you, Bucky and Steve as you're sitting against the large window in your room.

Then you see an envelope with Bucky's handwriting on it. An envelope you've never seen before.

You take it in your hands and you gently run your fingers over the writing. You then twist it around and you use your long nails to open the envelope without tearing it apart.

You then open it and you softly gasp. There's a picture and a letter.

Dear y/n,

I can tell you're not that excited about me going with Steve, but I have to make sure that dumbass doesn't get into any more trouble.

I made a promise before I left you. And I intend to keep it. I promised you that once I get back, and I will. I will marry you.

You mean the world to me, to us. You're brave and you're strong.

You're probably wondering why I left the picture in. Well, because this picture shows just how strong you are and it shows how much i love you.

This isn't a goodbye y/n...

Because I will be back to haunt you, to torture you with my endless cheesy flirting and my dirty jokes.

I love you y/n.

Bucky.

You stare at the picture and smile. This is just how you remember him. Silly and overly confident, but inside a huge sapp.

'Y/n, your presence is requested in the living room...' FRIDAY says and you get up.

'I'm on my way...' you reply as you get up, laying the stuff down on the bed as you pass by.

You walk to the living room, clearly not ready for what's about to come.

'Who of you called me in here?' You ask with a smile.

'I did...' Steve says and you turn around.

Your smile falters when you see who's standing next to him.

'Bucky?' You breathe confused.

'Y/n...' he smiles as he rushes towards you, dropping his bag.

You tear up and laugh as you rush to him and jump up. He catches you and you hold on tight. As if he'd be gone any second.

'I said go get them tiger, not let them get you tiger...' you sob happily.

'I told you I'd come back...' he whispers as he kisses your head.

'Took you long enough...' you chuckle as you let go off him.

He takes a good look at you and his smile turns into a smirk. God how you missed that look.

'Well I made sure that dumbass didn't get into more trouble...'

'He got himself frozen after...' you reply.

'Shhhh...' he waves it off.