Besties ⭐️ Bucky/ Steve.

Song; Captain America soundtrack - 23; this is my choice.

Imagine: you're Steve and Bucky's best friend and you're also Bucky's girl.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'The Germans are nearing our country, to keep them away we need you to enlist!, we need you strength!, your willpower!, your-' you shut off the radio and sit back on the couch again.

'They sure are trying to make you shit your pants...'

'Why do sour doll?' Bucky grins.

'You know why....they again laughed in my face!, again!' You huff.

'It's safer here for you y/n, trust me...'

'I hate you Barnes, I really do, you're acting like I can't even properly handle my own!'

'I'm not trust me...'

'You do ask for a lot of trust!'

'What's going on here?' Steve asks and you both turn your heads to him.

'She didn't make it again...she got laughed at again...'

'Oh y/n I'm so sorry...'

'Don't be...okay...I don't need your pity or anyone else's...' you glance at Bucky who just grins and looks away.

'Oh you think this is funny don't you?, you're enlisted!, you got in!, you got a fair shot and you got in!, fucking men!' You push yourself off of the couch.

'What are you?, jealous?' Bucky stands up.

'Buck you're making it worse just stop!, she's your friend!'

'You're supposed to be my boyfriend, my partner, my equal... so Yes I am jealous!, because you two both kept complaining for not being enlisted and yet I am here not even given a fair try!, why do you always find a way to make me feel even more depressed than I already am!' Tears are running down your cheeks as you yell at him.

'I felt like crap the last few days....' the volume on your voice dies down.

'I've felt so damn depressed and you two couldn't care less...you're too busy getting enlisted...' you grab your coat and you walk out.

'Doll where are you going?' Bucky tried to stop you by grabbing your wrist and before you know it.

Skin slapping skin echoes through the room. You feel Bucky releasing your wrist and his hand goes up to his cheek. The burning sensation still present.

You turn your back to him as you storm out.

'Y/n wait!' Steve yells after you but you're long gone.

You came all the way around the world, all to see Steve being a monkey on stage, used by the government.

You're leaning against one of the poles of the tent keeping you dry.

When the show is interrupted rudely, Steve goes backstage and after a while you make your way over.

'Hey there Rogers...' he looks up and a big smile spreads across his lips.

'Y/n!, what are you doing here?' He asks as he jumps up and hugs you.

'You're...crushing... me...' you squeal and he quickly lets go of you.

'This is Uh...impressive...' you chuckle as you look at him from head to toe.