Purple ⭐️ Tony (request + endgame spoilers)

Song: Jonas Blue, Liam Payne, Lennon Stella - Polaroid.

Imagine: you're Wanda's sister and in love with Tony.
(I won't tell everything that's a surprise)

Your suit:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'What's a girl like you doing on a planet like this?' Tony asks as he stands next to you, looking over the deserted planet.

You chuckle as you look at your feet, arms crossed.

'No but seriously you come here often...'

'Tony come on, we're on a mission here, there's no place for your behaviour here..'

'Uh...ouch...' he fake pouts.

You turn and lay a hand on his shoulder.

'Listen, I know this flirting is part of your coping mechanism...but Tony we're going to kick his ass and set his teeth straight...'

'Have you stopped to think that maybe this isn't my coping mechanism but that I actually like you...'

'The thought has crossed my mind...' you smile.

'I'll tell you what, when this is all over I'll buy you dinner...'

'Deal...' you smile not knowing that there would be a small delay of five years.

Your words still echo through Tony's mind. Your last words.

'I love you..'

Tony has spend five years trying to come up with a way to reverse everything and now that they have everything they need, there's still an enemy left to take out.

'Finally we get to settle this Stark...' Thanos says as he stands up.

'You took away y/n...you took away Peter...you took everyone away from us, think we're going to let you walk?'

'I haven't done that...yet...'

'And you never will because we are going to make sure that won't happen...'

'You tell em baby...' you shout making him turn around.

'Y/n....' he breathes and you nod.

Everyone dusted by the snap returns. The portals bringing them where they should be.

You glance at your sister Wanda, who's holding your hand. You smile and she smiles back at you.

'Go to him y/n, rip Thanos apart for what he did....' she speaks up and you let go off her hand as you fly to Thanos and Tony.

'You almost killed the love of my life, you made me suffer and it's about time you get to know how suffering feels!' Your eyes start to glow.

'I don't even know who you are...' Thanos responds and you smirk.

'You will...' you start throwing punches until you're close enough to actually hurt him.

'Do you honestly think he would survive?' Thanos says and you hesitate for a slight second.

It gives him a window to punch you back. You land on the ground hitting your head.

'Y/n!' Tony yells and flies towards you, making sure he stands in between you and Thanos.

'You touch her again and I swear to god...'

'I'm inevitable...' Thanos replies as he throws a punch at Tony.

You slowly open your eyes and you see Tony getting beat down to the ground with the force of an infinity stone.

'No...' you gasp as you crawl up.

'And i...' Tony gets on his knees and you know exactly what he's going to do.

'Tony don't...' you rush over to him and go down to the floor out of pain.

He cradles you in his arm as he raises his hand.

'I need to do this y/n...'

'Not without me...' you hug him just as he snaps his fingers.

You can feel the power of the infinity stones coursing through your veins and Tony's. You close your eyes. Letting tears roll down your cheeks.

'I love you...' he whispers and you hold on tighter.

As the enemies turn to dust, all you can feel is Tony and for now that's all you need. As long as you can feel him, he's still alive.

'I won't let you go...' you reply.

When the dust clears the whole team and the new members are standing around you.

You lean back and see he's still breathing, Hell he looks even better than before he snapped. Your purple smoke fades from the both of you and you chuckle with tears in your eyes.

'We made it...we beat him...' he sighs relieved.

'We did....' you chuckle lightly.

'So dinner at seven I'll pick you up?' He jokes and starts to laugh.

You surprise him by pressing your lips to his.

'Well Mister Stark...congratulations...' Peter smiles.

'Took you long enough, 11 years of hearing you two flirt back and forth without any one of you making a move...' Natasha speaks and everyone turns around.

'Nat you're alive!'

'Am I though?' She jokes.

'You did that?!' Tony asks and you nod.

'Yeah...why?'

'I have one powerful Powerpufgirl' Tony scoffs.

'I'm not a powerpufgirl Tony...but for the record if I was..I'd be Buttercup...'

'I know you would...'